Thingiverse is currently experiencing issues related to search. We are currently investigating. Thanks for your patience.

Loading

Report as inappropriate

Printed well.

It is essential to get a pristine first layer and brim!

Had to pause the print a couple of times because the supports moved during printing and breaks/gaps were forming. I used tape to realign and sometimes fill support pieces that were missing. It took over 7 hours to print. I checked every hour or so and made my tape adjustments as required. I watched for several minutes after each adjustment.

As the supports got taller, there were some scary clicking sounds as the printhead caught on the edged of the supports.

Sliced with CURA 4.0 with the Ender 3 profile.

speed 40mm
brim width 10mm
nozzle temp 205c
.04mm nozzle