Loading

Report as inappropriate

So far looks like a really good design, but I ran into a couple roadblocks with the disassembled parts files. For the gears file, the retention rods in the center are slightly lower than the gears, so once imported into cura, none of the gears touch the build plate and require about 2 or 3 layers of support before they start. I used 3d builder and split the extra so they laid flat. A similar situation with the holders, the small diameter holder was slightly raised up, so I split the two holders, moved the smaller diameter piece to be level with the larger diameter piece so both are flat against the build plate. Aside from the leveling issues, they seem like they will all fit together and work well