Loading

Report as inappropriate

I like the design of this but I printed this today and the pieces didn't go together well. That's about as tight as I could get it without cutting my hands on the sharp edges on top piece or pinching my fingers trying to get the bottom piece in. EDIT I was able to just play with the top piece a bit moving it back and forth and I guess I got it past what was making it stuck. The top seems to go on better now but still having issues with bottom piece.

I noticed the separate files were more recently updated since I started printing several hours ago. I think later I'll reprint the bottom and top and resize them slightly. Make top 1-2% bigger and bottom smaller.