Loading

Report as inappropriate

I tried printing v7 with my anycubic photon.
I added lots of supports especially on surfaces parallel to the build plate.
The parts came out nice but a bit rough where the supports were broken off.
I tried putting it together but I damaged the small gears a bit by putting them in the wrong place (I should have swapped them).
In the end I completely assembled this (small gears on the correct place) but the axles were easy to slip off and get caught in the big gears.
I could have used a dab of glue but that would require surgeon-level precision.
I'll give the print-in-place version a try even though I'm not so optimistic about it. The surfaces parallel to the build plate would probably fail or become one with the surface below them.