Update: I got this to print by turning it upside down in Cura and letting it slice with support. Ears are well supported and finally print. Dog has a slightly flat head that I still need to fix on the next print by having the whole thing print on a very slightly raised bed of support.
I've tried to print this twice, but have not yet been successful. The dog's ears are not printing, it seems due to issues with support.
I used Cura as my slicer with quality attempted at 0.2mm and then 0.12mm, with support enabled on both tries. In both cases I had the addition of support fail in its application in the area just below the ears (small rat's nest where support should have been), then the ear print failed due to lack of support.
The face printed well and the stopper area works well. Just problems with the ears.