Loading

Report as inappropriate

I tried option B with a Monoprice Maker Ultimate running Marlin 2.0.1 and it didn't work. I then used S3D to find the layer I wanted to change the color at, got the corresponding Z height for that layer in Preview Mode, saved the toolpaths to disk, and then edited the resulting gcode file in a text editor to add M600 immediately after that Z height occurred, and it worked. Once it got to that layer during printing, the printer paused, moved the head to the back corner of the build plate, unloaded the filament, then beeped at me to load the new color. I had to choose "Purge more" on the printer's screen a few times to get the new color to come out of the nozzle, then chose "Continue" and the printer immediately resumed printing from where it left off.