Report as inappropriate

I did some changes in the scad... wall thickness: t=1.05, trumped dimensions: ty1=ty0+211 and also added a little cylinder to support the trumpet, once printed, I removed the cylinder with pliers.

Height of the thing: 237mm (cupcake cnc aka bot1334 +
a href="http://www.thingiverse.com/tag:downgradehttp://www.thingiverse.com/tag..."
few of my things

It took 1h10' @ 26mm/s, 0.34 layer height, Flowrate: 212.5

Unfortunatelly I forgot to check Travel Feedrate, 50mm/s, which I should have lowered to match the extrusion Feedrate.

looks like thingiverse is a little bit lazy to show the picture :'( I try to add it here :-P