Loading

Report as inappropriate

i recived my V2.0 board earlier this week, and got it working with both Octoprint and BLTouch. it took a few days of fiddling - but the difference from stock is amazing! I used the pre-compiled firmware from Bigtree that uses the BLTouch as the Z end stop, rather than using the BLTouch as a probe only, and it worked like a champ. There was some fiddling with the BLTouch - but it is working fine.

I did get a board that had the connectors for the stepper motors mounted 180 degrees out. I assume this is a manufacturing issue while Bigtree figures out the process. When i first went to home the machine - everything was backward. I swapped the pins in the connectors and got everything working as expected.