Well re-reading my initial post, i found that i made several mistakes. Mostly just not explaining my usages of Sailfish and RepG.
I've built my own version of a reprap with makerbot electronics, mostly for the sack of using Jetty firmware actually (read: brownie points).
I'm on ToM electronics, running sailfish in RepG 40 seeing that 39 wouldnt update my extruder for som reason.
I have no dropdown menu that i'm aware of and i made a .s3g and a .x3g file, put it on an SD card and now nothing shows up actually. So maybe the problem is another place aswell. Been debugging for a while because my X-axis skips steps running sailfish so though i would give SD card a try again, just to find another problem.
Thanks for the help so far and in advance.