Report as inappropriate

I know, actually I´m an engineer, but dont tell anyone, OK?

My problem is more with the english terms.. so we have a pitch of 2mm here? (one turn equals 8mm in movement) or is this called the lead?
Pitch is the distance between two threads and lead is movement per revolution, right?

So the proper label for the rods is Tr8-2?