Loading

Report as inappropriate

i eventually finished the helmet!, i ended up cutting a few of the pieces in meshmixer to reduce the amount of support material that needed to be printed, all in all it was about 24 parts. i used a dremel with some filament in place of a tool bit and friction welded the pieces together.. hold surprisingly well as I've dropped it and nothing bad happened.

I know when i went to print some of the pieces, no matter what orientation i had it in, it didn't fit in cura. so that's why i ended up cutting it.

All in all its a sick bucket! cant wait for the new one to be put out so i can wear it to the opening of ep 7!!