Loading

Report as inappropriate

I am finally putting everything together, I would like to thank Geoff for making this model and his hardwork! Great Job!
Printing each parts takes an ample amount of time, continuous monitoring and a couple of failed prints (my part). Took me 2 days to print the parts and have used 1kg and a half maybe of filament for these parts, normal settings using Slic3r. Fitting is great! I decided to scale it down to 90%. Painting will be done tomorrow... just in time for the Halloween!

Tips: I find it easier to print part 1,2,9,10, 15 and 16 by rotating them upside-down, it has lesser support (used brim/raft) compared to what it is laid out here.

Again, thanks Geoff! (Please make an armor/suit/armor too!) :)