Great work - thank you.
I have made 5 of these in different colours and will post a "made one" once I have taken a photograph. (Although I have given a few of them away already). The ones I made were the first version using the fixed STLs to be found in the remixes. My first couple of attempts at the stick were done using supports and with it rotated about the X axis so that it lay (almost) flat on the print bed. However, I found that I could print the stick with far better results without supports and with it pointing upwards as provided. I also got better at fitting the blades to the stick and may not bother with the redesigned, V2 stick simply because I think I have 'the knack'. I am now going to print the V2 blades to see how this compares to the originals.
As said, great work, great design.