Does anybody know if a Super Mouse Pro will work with 123D?

Please Login to Comment

Does anybody know if a 3D mouse/joystick such as a Supermouse Pro, Compact, Navigator or a Space Mouse will work with 123D Design or Tinkercad? Their website mentions Fusion 360 & Solidworks. The manufacturer never replied to my email. Sellers on EBay are clueless. A question posted on Amazon never had a reply either. There are several things posted by members such as covers, desktop palm wrests, etc so I know that many people have them or had them at one time.

I don't really know. But I would assume it works since the mouse operation is a task of the operation system and the mouse driver on top and not of the application. If it works with one application it should work with all. There should be nothing specific to 123D Design. If you don't get a precise answer I would give it a try. I don't know where you are located and how there are the regulations. Here where I am living we can send online buys back within 14 days without telling a reason.

Thanks for your reply. The mice that this company makes are specifically designed for 3D rendering. You still need a regular mouse in addition to it. I was reading reviews about people complaining that they can't get it to work with certain programs such as Meshmixer. As for returning it, that is good for purchases on Amazon but not on EBay. The sellers have no way to test it unless they download & install software.