Upgrade adding rocker switches to power supply

Please Login to Comment

I am upgrading my anet a8 by adding a rocker switches which comes with a 5amp fuse. I want to know if I change the fuse in the switch for using a 12volt 20amp power supply, same for 12volt 30amp and a 24volt 15 amp?. And what size of fuses do I need?

Comment has been deleted
This comment is currently flagged for moderation.

Autodesk Fusion 360 v2.0.7402 Crack With License key 2020

Comment has been deleted

I repurposed a 240VAC wall switch for a room light as my A8's supply switch and designed a switch box to attach it to the frame under the PSU. I recommend you add a swtich on the mains side and allow your PSU to power down when not in use. I note you're in Canada. I think you use around 115/120V. In that case, consider the amps you're using on the 12V side. For 20A, your AC side is pulling at least 2A. For 30, at least 3. For 24V at 15A, at least 3A again.

Comment has been deleted

Watch Online FRCS: Companion Cases For The Intercollegiate Exam In General Surgery 4k Movies Dubbed Dual X264

Watch Online FRCS: Companion Cases For The Intercollegiate Exam In General Surgery 4k Movies Dubbed Dual X264

Comment has been deleted
Comment has been deleted
Comment has been deleted
Comment has been deleted

If the rocker switch is feeding AC to the Power Supply, just use the fuse that came with it, which are typically up to 250V 5A. Power Supply type and output mean nothing: it's the Input fuse that matters.