I am new to this forum, but I have a issues that I can not solve and I am hoping someone can help me here. Recently the plastic connector that connects to the heat bed burnt. In an attempt to fix this I tried to disconnect the wires from the burnt plastic connector and solder them directly to the heat bed. As I went to solder I figured out that my crappy old soldering iron doesn't reach a high enough temperature to successful solder the wires to the heat bed. I ordered an newer better soldering iron, but it wasn't going to come in the mail for a week or so. In the meanwhile I needed to use my Anet E10 for a print that couldn't wait. So I tried to print in PLA without a working heat bed, but I accidentally left the wires that go to the heat bed exposed and they shorted to each other. Now I get the error "maxtemp bed" and the nozzle nor bed will heat up. I have no clue what would have been damaged when these wires shorted(the 2 data lines shorted to ground) and how to fix this. Does anyone have any ideas for a fix.
After all the modifications made to the ANET E-10 it was time to create a profile for my most used slicer, Simplify3D.
I show it all in the video I made about it, where you can see all the settings I used.
Find the profile here:
Hope it helps all other users of the ANET E-10 !!!
When you are searching on Thingiverse for Anet E-10 parts, you will also find a lot of other parts for other Anet printers. Therefore I made a collection with the things I found that are really for the Anet E-10.
If you make something for this printer, please link it here, then I can add it to the collection as soon as possible.
Here you find the collection I made:
My Name is Brian, and I just made this group.
Here on Thingiverse I am mostly known because of my Da Vinci Pro work, but I do way more, also with other printers, like this Anet E-10.
If you happen to like this printer to, please get yourself into this group where we can discuss all things good and bad about this printer and show modifications we make.
Here is a video I made about this printer after 3 days of playing around with it.