General information collated into the most often asked questions and answers.
NOT an official Anycubic-operated forum; just customers discussing their machines.
Print Bed Flatness
- Horizontal rail keeps getting off calibration (not level/horiz)
Manual Leveling ANYCUBIC i3 MEGA
Resume after power loss
- Some Interesting Fan Type Comparisons
- Official Anycubic support portal
- Users collections that contain items which may not have been added to this group's 'things' section.
My Anycubic i3 Mega has started to intermitantly jam at the same point along the x axis, but inconsistently.
The carriage is smooth along the start of the x axis (when I manually push it, printer turned off) until about half way and then it hits an invisible wall and becomes hard to push. If you put a fair bit of pressure, it feels a little like it skips, but then it is okay along the rest of the axis.
On some prints it is fine, while on others I can come back and see that the x-axis has not moved for several minutes and there is a massive blob in a line where only the y-axis has been moving.
Could somebody make some suggestions of what it might be and what it definately isn't...
- Belt doesn't look terrible.
- Can't see the teeth on the motor and that looks like a pain to get to
- Stepper motor's internal gears?
- Can the drivers have a physical affect?
Thanks in advance
Both connectors of hotend cable (green) are burned. I'm looking for a replacement cable or at least, a place to buy the connectors.
Searched Amazon, Aliexpress, Banggood and ebay. Only found in ebay.de, but vendor didn't ship to my country (Spain).
Anyone can help?
Im recently getting a layer X shift on my anycubic i3 mega s. I would like to know if anyone can help get this fixed.
Its only happening when the nozzle moves from right to left on the x axis. You can see more clealy on the pictures attached here.