Welcome!

Please Login to Comment

Just a short note to welcome you to the Autodesk Inventor group on Thingiverse. My hope is to share information about tips, tricks and techniques for using Inventor for additive manufacture of designs. I know I've learned a bit in the last few months that have helped me produce more successful prints and I'm hoping to pass that knowledge along and learn from others as well.

Thanks for the welcome. I have been using Inventor for about a year now to model my 3d prints but truly started using the software in college more then a few years ago so Im a little rusty. If you all are interested I post a new video on youtube every week showing how i use autodesk inventor to model my 3d print. check it out if you have time and let me know if you have any ideas on how i can improve my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5C10vQz4nwmaCEEuJtOMoA/videos

I've been using Inventor for 5 years now, ever since taking a CAD class in 10th grade. I've created a few things for myself (about half of which I've posted on Thingiverse) and a few things for other people, all of which have been printed (and a number of which that have had their share of unsuccessful prints). I look forward to helping you all and learning a bit myself. New tricks almost always help in future models.

Hello all, I'm new to Inventor, been using it for a week and loving it, hoping I'll learn some more from all you more experienced users. I do have skills with 3dsmax and softimage so picking up inventor shouldn't be that hard.

Thanks very good, my name is Felipe Pazzini am mechanical designer here in Brazil, has an intermediate experience in the inventor (learned by curiosity and I come I improved over the years) whenever possible try to help the group of staff with my knowledge and tricks ^^ , sorry if I'm writing wrong because I am not fluent in English so ... I'm using the google translator.