BLTouch X and Y offset config in the creality firmware

by icecollection12

I recently ordered a bltouch knockoff from trianglelabs on aliexpress and i have been setting it up but i do not know how to change the x and y offset for my bltouch mount in the firmware. I have already measured it to be X -39, Y -10, but how exactly do i change this in firmware?
I downloaded
Ender-3-V4.2.2
Marlin2.0.1 –BL-Touch-V1.1.2 ( without adapter board)
from https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/download/ender-series/ender-3/
Help would be greatly appreciated!

View Comment

Under extrusion Help

by Shanemmelzer

Hey everyone,
I have been running into a problem where I have had pretty severe under extrusion (especially as the Z value increases). As you can see the bottom looks pretty decent but as the print goes up the quality goes down. I even use a C hook to help with feeding the PLA.

Thanks for your time!

View Comment

Elephant footing and another problem

by FilipeBernardo

Need help to figure what the problem is pls

It's like the printer is extruding too much material but I've tested it to extrude 100 mm and it does it perfectly.

This happened after adding silicone things on the bed instead of the springs and changing the extruder (omg v2 s, not direct drive)

View Comment

Weird Gaps

by CloneTrooper501

I'm having issues with gaps in my 3D prints. Does anyone know what the cause is or how to fix it?
Slicer Settings
Layer Height: .08
Wall thickness: 1.2
Line width: .4
Infill: 10%
Speed: 60mm/s

Thanks in advance

View Comment

lose bowden tube

by wbailey56161

on my ender 3 v2 the brass conector to my bowden tube keeps comeing lose and I was curious if I should use locktite or something

View Comment

ender 3 pro bed slides

by Nolacross70

the bed on my ender 3 pro slider around and messes up my prints I have replaced the thing that peels off under it and I have clips heading it my bed is level too

creality_ender_3 Ender_3 Ender_3_Pro
View Comment

ender 3 pro bed slides

by Nolacross70

the bed on my ender 3 pro slider around and messes up my prints I have replaced the thing that peels off under it and I have clips heading it my bed is level too

creality_ender_3 Ender_3 Ender_3_Pro
View Comment

Silicone bed "springs"

by Stolowma

I just received some silicone replacements for the bed springs for my Ender3 Pro and they have a 8mm recess on one end. The vendor says they fit with no modifications but do I need to print spacers to fit in those recesses?

View Comment

Adding 3DTouch Sensor to Ender 3

by quarinteen

Hello I am looking for instructions on how to install a 3dtouch sensor on an ender 3. I read it is simular to the BLTOUCH, but I want to ensure I have proper instructions. If anyone has done this please let me know. Thank you.

View Comment