bltouch center z-offset not working

by judsonian

My printer with new Robin Nano v3 and bltouch is doing some weird stuff. Running autolevel it will prob the firmware configured X3 grid in all 9 points. It then raises Z and then sits in the last corner, failing to head to the center and run z-offset wizard. Any ideas? I've been trying for a month (with the bugfix 2.1.x Marlin).

2.1.x BLTouch Marlin Robin nano v3
View Comment

by judsonian

My printer with new Robin Nano v3 and bltouch is doing some weird stuff. Running autolevel it will prob the firmware configured X3 grid in all 9 points. It then raises Z and then sits in the last corner, failing to head to the center and run z-offset wizard. Any ideas? I've been trying for a month (with the bugfix 2.1.x Marlin).

2.1.x BLTouch Marlin Robin nano v3
View Comment

by judsonian

BLTouch Marlin Robin nano v3
View Comment

Strange under/over extrusion?

by BlackBartBlues

Hey guys,
I just changed stock Ender 3 pro mother board with SKR mini e3 v3. I flashed marlin's 2.0.9.3 and opened new PLA filament from Fiberlogy.
Before this whole change it was printing good, not great but surprisingly smooth and well. Now I have problem after problem. I fixed most of them but can't get rid of this strange texture that happens on begining of every layer. Just when it starts extruding it makes some gaps and after whole wall of layers it looks like chaos wave pattern. You can see it on photos. I tried to increase and reduce retraction, changing speed of printing etc etc. NOTHING HELPS!

This project can be bad looking cause it is just spray can holder for company car. But after this I wanted to print this awesome Mandalorian statue and I'm afraid it will happen again.

View Comment

Warping from bed

by Kevafett

Hi, I'm very new to 3d printing and thought I was getting my head around it but I've ran it to a problem, my prints are warping from the bed.

Nozzle temp is 200. Bed is 50 and im printing with PLA.

Any help really appreciated .

Thank in advance, Kev :)

View Comment

Ender 3 Max BL Touch Firmware

by O3D

Does anyone have Ender 3 Max BL Touch Firmware before 4.2.2? The current firmware doesn't allow z-offset in um only mm and that is causing the nozzle to drive into the bed

BL_Touch creality_ender_3 Firmware
View Comment

Dual Z Axis Issues

by Sand8man

Due to shorting out my mainboard tightening up the nozzleI replaced it with a SKR Mini E3 and a also changed out the Extruder to a Micro Swiss direct drive and a Crealty Dual z axis. Now the issue is that one side of the Z axis goes up and the other goes down. I switched cable around but some the happens only in reverse. Could use some help[ on this. Thanks.

View Comment

Just bought myself another Ender 3

by bossblue

Hi People,
Just bought an ender 3 v2
May sound funny but having a slight problem, have glass bed, have one on my other ender 3, having problems with sticking, only done 2 prints so far but what a pig to get off
I am using bed temp 60c pla at 200c
Never had this before

View Comment

Extruder bearing problems

by SavedDoughnut16

So I posted a topic recently about my e3 clogging all the time, and I solved most of those issues. However now, it appears there is not enough pressure between the beating and the extruder motor causing the filament to not move. I am not sure how to go about fixing this.

View Comment