Clicky

Pinned

Ender 3 Troubleshooting

by TekMason

SHENKOE has done some great work in this forum and has created an excellent Ender3 Troubleshooting guide.

See SHENKOE's thing:
ENDER 3 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE AND HOW TO REQUEST HELP
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3574369

OR his post in this group:
Troubleshooting. - General - Creality Ender 3 - Groups - Thingiverse
https://www.thingiverse.com/groups/ender3/forums/general/topic:36068

Cheers,
TekMason
Creality3D Ender 3 Thingiverse group
Creality3D Ender 5 Thingiverse group
Having problems with your Ender3? See Ender 3 Troubleshooting
For the latest deals visit Creality 3D Printers and Accessory Deals

ENDER 3/ Ender 3 Pro/ Ender 3X TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE AND HOW TO REQUEST HELP
by SHENKOE
View Comment

Ender 3 producing furry print.

by Gregmac

I'm a relative newbie to this game and am experiencing an issue wherein my print is furry in some areas. I've tried altering nozzle temp but no joy. I do not understand very much about gcode etc and use it only when bed levelling with a bltouch. My machines has twin screws on the axis and a BLTouch otherwise it's pretty standard. Hopefully the video will demo what the problem is and someody will be able to help me prevent it in future prints.

View Comment

One corner of calibration cube not straight and smooth like the

by imran333

I’ve got a ender 3 v2, I’m just a real beginner and I used it before for some prints and stopped using it , now I’m going to use it again, I calibrated everything including Z offset as I have a bl touch and I tried printing the cube , everything looks good including the measurements but one edge is not straight and smooth and rest is ok so need some help with it

View Comment

Ender 3 to Connect with USB to PC for using with Ultimaker Cura

by RandyA67

Anyone have expertise in getting an Ender 3 connected via micro USB since I have the 32Bit 4.2.2 Board - When I connect a cable to it and to the PC, nothing happens

View Comment

Glass bed on ender 3

by bossblue

Hi people,
On my second ender 3. The glass bed supplied with printer, seems as though it’s becoming quite marked, never had this on my other Enders glass bed
Any ideas most welcome

View Comment

Marlin Auto-Builders

by giveen

Thought I would share this:

Marlin 2.x for 4.2.2 - Autobuilder
https://github.com/zisismaras/ender_3_4.2.2_firmware

And I made this...
Marlin 2.x for 4.2.7 - Autobuilder
https://github.com/giveen/ender-4.2.7-marlin-2.x (choose the manual_mesh_5x5-414750)

View Comment

FILAMENT RUNOUT FIRMWARE CAUSES HEAT ERROR E1

by 3d1947

TRYING TO ADD FILAMENT SENSOR

I have an ENDER 3 with an upgraded V4.2.7 mother board, and a CR Touch. Everything works fine.

I am attempting to add a filament runout. When I upgrade the firmware for filament the nozzle heat errors out with E1. Example, I set temp to 260C, the heat runs up quickly and steadily until approximately 250C, then stops and stays at 250C until the error occurs and the printer is stopped. This happens at all temperatures, the heating stops ~ 10C below the requested temp, and stays there until errror.

I have tried 3 different runout sensors and their cables, and 3 different motherboards. This occurs whether or not the sensor is connected, whether or not the sensor is turned on on the screen.

When I flash a firmware that does not include runout, everything is fine.

I have spent quite a bit of time with emails to Creality support, they have been unable to help.

I think this has to be firmware.

I can't be the only Ender3 that has installed filament runout. Has anybody had this problem with maybe a solution?

Thank you for any help,

Mike

View Comment

filament recycling

by serenm

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a company in the UK that recycles filament scraps to make new filament. I don't want to buy one of the machines and I don't think I could make my own. Thanks in advance.

View Comment

Extruder wiggle on Ender 3 neo

by MakerBotMakerBotMaker

The extruder is wiggling like crazy during printing and making it inaccurate. Anyone know how to fix it?

View Comment

Project won't stick to plate

by MakerBotMakerBotMaker

hello. I own a Ender 3 Neo and my project won't print. It starts out fine but about 1/4 through it stops sticking and goes in circles and screws the whole thing up. It is not a problem with the file, as I tried three different ones. I manually leveled the printer plate 3 times around and did a auto level and it still doesn't work. any advice? what I'm really confused on why it works perfectly fine for the first 1/4...

Ender3
View Comment