Models of which parts would you like to have?

Please Login to Comment

Hello. What parts would you like to print to improve your cars for Gaslands? Will it be any elements of armor or for example a new weapon? Or maybe you will be interested in some decorative improvements?

A driver seated on a seat with a steering wheel on hand. Them you can just chop out the stock seat and wheel and glue the guy instead of having to match his rear with the seat and hand with the wheel.

Crew is a big one for me.
I have been shrinking down larger models but its hard to find them in sensible poses

Did you make crews for your cars? Perhaps drivers of cabriolets or shooters in the back of a pickup truck. And if so, where did you get them? Did you print a separate model or buy it somewhere?

I have been using my 40k cultists in truck beds https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3431009 scaled down to 75% or smaller.

Rifle Chaos cultists/ renegade traitor

want to know too...

Turrents and rear/side facing weapons. Also, some vehicle greebles (little details like skulls, steer horns, etc.) just to add to the overall 'look' of the vehicle, rather than just its dakka-dakka vibe.

Textured plate, for armor, or some big wheels or some small gun for flank