Just want to share this one with you - in case you want to use Cura as a slicer for multi extrusion setup.
It describes how to setup and tweek your gcode for the specifics of the Rostock
- Temperature drops that are not too fast compensated for (like adding external fan) (M109 -> M104)
- Changing temperature of inactive extruder is taken into account instead of ignored (M104 Tx S0 -> comment these out)
- Cura specific tweek to keep your initial M109 to wait for a print to start until your printing temp is reached.
Replaced stock board with Rumba, and the hotend with E3DV6 Original.
Removed the 2 extra extruders, only running one anyways.
Printing easy at 50mm/s :) and can probably go higher.
Quite nice prints too.
And, made myself an working cheap auto bedleveling "probe" for it. You can check my things.
Now I use it on an daily basis. :)
I can not do AutoHome when I finish assembling and testing.
Still unknown cause.
Manufacturers will not tell me in detail.
I thought i'd just say hi, i was about to startup a group for my new 301 and it recommended this, i've been using 3d printers for nearly 2 years and have a lot of knowledge with cartesians but this is my 1st delta and i'm struggling to find much online about problems and solutions.
It'd be nice to share what problems we have and how we come to fix them, Ill be doing a lot of testing over the following weeks and will document anything i find.