my D1 begin to print objects slightley skewed (i don't know if it is the right expressioni tilted or leaned or smth, as seen on the photos)
No change after all, same stock parts, same stock card, same slicer software, same brand filament
-checked the belt tensions, and adjusted as needed
-check the stepper pulleys if there is a friction
-checked and re-adjusted bed level
-checked first layer adhesion (it is fine, thanks to pei)
-the material is Esun PLA+,
bed temp is 55, extruder temp is 204
-delta arms has dampeners from the beginning so no serious backslash
only things that i found weird is the ball connectors on the carbon arms are loose (due to usage). I ordered new arms just in case but i can not be sure if it is the problem.
this problem bothers me a lot.
I set my micro step to 32, steps per mm to 200 and flow rate to 300
the problem is it under extrude a lot, so I calibrate it according to youtube video, I get something at 500ish flow rate.
I run the test again, the situation is like filament doesn't come out quick enough from the nozzle so I can feel the kick back at the gear
the extruder I am using is a mk8 from aliexpress...
I exported my .gcode files to a SD card the Printer Detects The SD Card But The Files on it Are NON EXISTENT on the Printer
I Have Formatted the SD card Twice in FAT 32 and exFAT but It doesn't Help