For those of us that don't do Facebook and aren't following Qidi Tech, is there, or can we start, a thread with the latest known firmware for the X-One? I am pretty certain there have been a few updates since I last updated the firmware (currently on 1.3.18m4).
Ideally, it should be a pretty standard format...
Updates included (if known):
Link to Firmware:
Hope this helps keep things up to date!
Hi Qidi Tech X ONE 2 owners, I am about to buy a new aluminum block because mine has been through the ringer but I am curious if I should buy the stock 30 dollar from EBAY or if there are any others I can buy that work way matter. I think I may buy the Micro Swiss MK10 All Metal Hotend Kit also unless it is a waste of money. Let me know if anyone out there has a different extruder. I was looking at these 3 - E3D Titan, Bondtech QR, or the Diabase Flexion. If anyone out there currently uses one of these let me know, how you experience has been and which one I should upgrade to pease.
Here's some replacement/upgrade parts that I've found useful for the X-One, please feel free to add to this list:
- Qidi Tech Ebay Store : http://www.ebay.com/usr/qidi0426
- Micro Swiss Metal Hotend Kit .4mm Nozzle: http://amzn.com/B01C3HEQZC
- 3x 24v 40W Heater Cartridge: http://amzn.com/B01HGIMI2G
- 10x 2mm thick heating block cotton insulation: http://amzn.com/B01LAYCRAA
- 50mm 24v fan (for under the X-One directed at the stepper driver heatsinks): http://amzn.com/B01FBPQJ80
- Replacement nozzles: http://amzn.com/B01H35YPUA
- 2x Motor Cables: http://amzn.com/B06WRMZX5Z
- 5x Platform Stickers: http://amzn.com/B01MXIB9D6
- Stepper motor Heatsinks: http://amzn.com/B01HSBM72W
- Permanent Thermal Compound for heatsinks: http://amzn.com/B0087X7262