Here's some replacement/upgrade parts that I've found useful for the X-One, please feel free to add to this list:
- Qidi Tech Ebay Store : http://www.ebay.com/usr/qidi0426
- Micro Swiss Metal Hotend Kit .4mm Nozzle: http://amzn.com/B01C3HEQZC
- 3x 24v 40W Heater Cartridge: http://amzn.com/B01HGIMI2G
- 10x 2mm thick heating block cotton insulation: http://amzn.com/B01LAYCRAA
- 50mm 24v fan (for under the X-One directed at the stepper driver heatsinks): http://amzn.com/B01FBPQJ80
- Replacement nozzles: http://amzn.com/B01H35YPUA
- 2x Motor Cables: http://amzn.com/B06WRMZX5Z
- 5x Platform Stickers: http://amzn.com/B01MXIB9D6
- Stepper motor Heatsinks: http://amzn.com/B01HSBM72W
- Permanent Thermal Compound for heatsinks: http://amzn.com/B0087X7262
I have a X-one with the microswiss extruder.
this is my first printer and the first time I have layer shifts.
After printing one roll of black pla in my new microswiss extruder and like 3 pla rolls in the old extruder.
this last weekend ( 18-02-2018 ) my x-one started having layer shifts.
I'm printing black pla at 185C at 0.2 height.
they only pass where the carriage goes to the left.
the stepper that moves the carriage makes a noise like the extrusion stepper does when trying to pass the plastic through the extruder too cold.
and the carriage goes back a few milimeters.
This can only occurred me near the center of the bed,
Any Idea how to diagnose and repair the problem?
thank you for the help and excuse me my english, its not my main languatge
For those of us that don't do Facebook and aren't following Qidi Tech, is there, or can we start, a thread with the latest known firmware for the X-One? I am pretty certain there have been a few updates since I last updated the firmware (currently on 1.3.18m4).
Ideally, it should be a pretty standard format...
Updates included (if known):
Link to Firmware:
Hope this helps keep things up to date!
DO NOT EVER USE GLUE on the base plate. What happens is the glue sticks to the base plate, and somehow, when you lift off the print, it takes a little of the base plate off. The more you use it the more base plate you lift off, and sooner or later, the print is not sticking to the base plate and you need to apply more glue and it makes it even worse. This happened to me, and now I need to get a new base plate top.