Star Wars Legion Command Tokens

Please Login to Comment

Hi,
Anybody in here that could make the command tokens from the Star Wars Legion game ?

I have seen them but these are made with stickers, then I'll rater use my originals :-)
But thanks anyway...

I took the STL for command tokens and then merged in the images to make a complete 3d token

First test. Silver PLA, then painted. Want to improve print quality. The other issue is with the unit symbol either sunk or raised, its easy to feel what each is. So if pulling from a bag you could "cheat". Not really sure how to overcome that, other than filling the recess with clear paint

you are right... that was my consern too
could it be done with a small gap between the model image (tree triangels), would it be more diff. to feel, the other side dosent matter if you could feel anything

Not sure. I have tried a couple so far with the icon sunk, even just .2mm and I could still tell. I made a couple with the icon side flat. Then glue on the paper printed unit icon and shot it with some clear coat. Doesnt look good to me.

I am working now on just the outline of the shape. But I fear you could still feel it.

I toke some pic.
I need the back and front in same token on each side, pic show bothe side

What do they look like

I toke some pic.

Screenshot top, bottom and sides please.

Posted it but seems like it has been flagged :-(

Comments deleted.

Can you show what you mean? or a link to the tokens

Posted it, but it got flagged

Whats their diameter?

Do you want me to design multiple parts for different colors? or just one color but play with different depths to create some texture?

Just one color.
And symbols for diff. fraction on other side, just like the two pic :)

Cool, let me have a look.

I toke some pic.