If you search "Wallet" on thingiverse, you're gonna see a lot of things with multiple pieces or things that only hold credit cards. I've designed a wallet that's great for holding dollar bills and is a one-piece quick print. I suggest you take a look! https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3272383
-12/24/18 UPDATE: I've designed an even better model! https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3311991
Has one or more of your friends pranked you good recently? This is how you can get back at them. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3272413
The fake KitKat is PERFECT for fooling even the most skeptical of people, it even has the same weight! You can tell them it's a peace offering and inside reveals a war declaration.
What if you created some artwork or a signature or a pencil drawing and want it printed? The steps are easy. I'm including some links to give you some options. Just thought I'd share what I learned.
- Make your drawing. Use clean, dark lines with good contrast to the background.
- Take a picture of it or a screenshot (if it's digital)
- Convert that standard image file into an SVG: https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-svg
- Convert that SVG into an STL file: http://svg2stl.com/
- This can be printed or sent to modeling software like fusion360 for editing.