A usefull list of usefull prints and modyfications for your Tronxy 3d printer:
Want to add more? Just write in post below and I add it when I see it.
Most if not all of those parts should work for all 3d printers from tronxy family unless specified otherwise
- One of the best I found untill now. I have printed it in silver PLA and even tho its very thin it didnt melt when I was printing stuff in 245C
If you have bigger fan you want to use with it that might come helpfull:
I used it for quite a while, its sturdy and works well however its pain in the donkey to remove it for maintenance. Also it have problems with printing in higher temp than 200C
- Looks like that might work for our Tronxy mashine as per this fb post (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694483897515810/permalink/1826112524352946/)
- Its more or less garbage. I am putting it here because its my design, some people actually use this so they prob knows better how it works.
X axis, very good, very reliable solution, rorks on my x1 and works on x3, I suspect it would work for any 3d printer with 20x20 open on one end axis.
X Axis, another one, looks more sturdy, did not test it out actually.
[x1] Y axis and some other improovements, did not printed out but looks sturdy:
[x1] Y axis Not perfect but I have it on my printer for 9 months and it does work no problemo
- [x3] Y axis. Not sure how well it works as I dont have x3 but this fella does amazing job so I thing it will work perfectly fine.
1.[x1] A case for all electronic that goes underneath your printer, its good, you can print it on tronxy x1, a little bit of gluing and you might safe some pizza cartons to make bottom for it as it might be tricky to print bottom parts but its tested by me and works great
- [X1] Another one, looks better than previous one.
Small usefull thingos:
Thumbnut screw replacement. For adjusting your bed level. Those are pure gold in comparison to metal ones that comes with the kit.
- 20x20 endstop fitting (its designed with z axis x1 in mind):