Structure Material:Full acylic and metalMax
Size:220220240mm
Layer thickness:0.1-0.4mm
Print speed:40-300mm/s
Host computer software:Repetier-Host, Cura
Filament Material:PLA, ABS, HIPS,WOOD,PVC, Nylon, PC
Nozzle size:Default 0.4mm

Hi i was wondering if you knew why my tronxy p802 m lcd screen wont turn on

Hi i have been trying to print multiple times but each time the filament heats up just enough so that it bunches together right before the extruder tip and stops pushing through the tip. any suggestions?

Hi,
I have set-up my 3D printer as per the instructions. I'm facing some troubles while printing.
As per the instructions provided with the printer and that on the web, I'm trying to print the demo model. The filament is not going more than a inch in the hole from were it goes in, near the Extruder Motor. Then I tried to put the filament directly through the pipe, but still there is no print.

Plz help me out with this.
Regards

Hi Vardhan
I had the same issue.
On the top of the extractor facing you there is a leaver that you have to press down. its a hit hard to start.
that will widen the entrance to the extractor and allow the filament to get in.
also make sure you got the right width of filament. If filament is too thick it doesn't work.
Kind regards
Carlos

I have a P802E and have a question about the x-axis mounts. Mine has the holes for the belt offset from the rods, where most of the makes I am finding have them lined up. Is there any benefit to this or will it mess anything up if I swap them out? Thanks for the info.
stock design: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2463653

X Axis mounts

I was doing a print on my tronxy p802ma and when i whent to check on it, the screen said the strepper is disabled. Whats the cause behind this or why does it happen

hi i would like some help i got the tronxy x3a p802 with auto level. one day i started a print and 2 minutes in it just stopped. i turned it off and on again but the lcd went completely lit up on the first and third row. also when i plug it into my computer and connect it it doesn't respond at all when i send it actions. PLEASE HELP!!!

I just got a new 3d printer Tronxy P802M and wanted to ask you guys what voltage is best to use, and whats the difference between both voltages 110-220

Thank you guys in advance!

thats not a choice that is up to you ...
different countries have different voltages on their electric infrastructure. Look up which one your country has and use that, DO NOT use anything else, that can blow your power supply in a split second!

inside power supply will have place for both. makes it easy to have 1 board for all applications. so in the U.S we have a choice. but senseless cause the motors are so small. unless your running 5 24/7.

Comment has been deleted

Hey I have the tronxy p802ma prusa I3 and I have this weird thing that when ever I try to use the heated bed, after 10-15 mintues the printer stops moving and the controller just stops reacting to any button presses...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtEwAf91xhs --I have a youtube video of the crash

Hi I have the same printer sold to me as a Prusa I3 can not get it connected to windows pc running win 7 pro or win 10 so now trying with pi3 do you have drivers for it to work on pi or just download software if this fails would it be worth taking out mainboard and installing arduino with printer control board on

Regards Geoff

Tronxy 802MA 8
Critical error and stops wont even respond to manual commands or the laptop.
does it all time
please help
My Tweeter is : Bomgorila
Carlos

ok i have been pulling my hare out for the last 3 days over this but i was using my new printer i got it about 8 weeks ago now i feel like i had just got it working the way i wanted it to work but when i first set it up i could not figer out how to connect the usb so i just uses the sd card

3 days ago as i was loading my print to start it made a big beeping sound and so i shut it off but when i turn it on now it at first keep doing the same this after lot of try anything i could think of one of my mane problems i keep getting is a "bootloop" someone who has been trying help me thinks it was because i had some sort of Short Circuit after look at every spot and connection on the thing but i found nothing so then i looked to see if it was a capacitor or something but nothing

so then i pulled out my MultiMeter ran that up and down the board and i found out that my power sup was only giving me 10.2v so i found a little thing on the power sup and got it up to 10.9v but i need 12 (so i've been told any way) so i pulled apart a old computer got its power supply hooked it up to the Printer(kind hard to explane how i did it but trust me i did it right) so then it was giveing me a perfect 12.0v i was so happy i tured it on but I WAS HAVE THE SAME ISSUE but this time it did not give me some weird thing on my lcd screen my screen is so dim i can almost not see it at all

so then i switched back to my old power supply and it still had the same problems no different form the new power supply i have not swiched it back yet but i will

so now i was like ok well my lcd is not working (i don't think it's the LCD that's not working though) so I tryed pluging it into my computer and it says
01:35:06.759 : No start signal detected - forcing start
01:35:08.714 : Printer reset detected - initalizing
01:35:08.758 : start
01:35:08.758 : Info:External Reset
01:35:08.758 : Free RAM:12369
what in gods name is it this time i have spent at lest 20+ hours into this but i have had my friend help me and 2 guys on discord who have a group for the tronxy and all of us have not got it now i know i told you a lot but trust me that was only the relevant information the stuff that did anything man this thing is a pane but hopefully it pays off

so this is kind what i can come up with so far
I have a old power supply that runs at 10.9v
I have a new power supply that runs at 12.0v
I was have a lot of problems with a boot loop I think I fixed that maybe

Not when I try to connect to my computer it gives me that code I showed you earlyer and then disconnects
My LCD is still unresponsive and to dim to read
I think it's unresponsive because it have been shorting out somewhere but I can't find it and I looked a lot took each plug out and tested it out one at a time

I have a melzi2.0. broad but I have been told I might need to just buy the outher one everyone else uses

Please help I'm not to sure what to do I'll be here tell about 8:30am 4/22/17 but then I'll be gone for the weekend but hopefully I'll get it this morning before I go if not I'll work on it when I get back sorry for long post thanks for takeing time out of you day to read this feel free to ask me anything am on discord if anyone wants to talk more or see pics of what I have done

ok i am at a lost no listing for a tronxy x5 . ok how do you change filament during a print if it is going to run out . tried pausing but could not get old out and new in and restart print. printer would not restart

Hello, try uploading a new software to the printer, here you have a version of marlin for tronXY https://github.com/erikkallen/Marlin_tronxy
Good luck!

Has anyone hooked up A BLToutch yet? If so, where are the connection points for the board?

hi am having trouble connecting my printer to my computer anyone got a idea why it could be

move ftdi folders into repetier and run the system files that are in it.
It will detect and allow you to select baudrate. Double check lcd setting baudrate and mach it on printer settings aswell as eeprom in configuration.

If your baudrates correct, connect will stay Green if it cuts out its wrong, repeat above.

Need some help please. My son just got a Tronyx and put it together himself and everything appears to work fine with one exception. The home position of the extruder is far below the level of the bed. As a result, it won't function because it butt up against the bed. I have looked over and over and it appears to be installed correctly. Any ideas on what the problem could be?
We would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Had the exact issue with my TronXY P802ea , the firmware seems out of date, and the Position Sensor Mount was incorrectly placing it more than 7mm above the bed instead of 2-3mm.

Move the z endstop so its activate earlyer

Goto printer settings and set printer z a few mm up. Double check configuration see if its same, if not adjust and save. it should auto do it anyway and work.

Maybe you have to angle the Z limit switch down and see if that works

try changing the position of the z-stop so that it stops the extruder hotend before hitting the bed. if it's high that's fine because you can adjust an offset using gcode 92 in your printer host software. more info on gcodes here: http://reprap.org/wiki/G-code#M104:_Set_Extruder_Temperature

You can just rotate the Z steppers a bit with your hand, i calibrate my printter by hand and it works fine

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there was a way I can change the nozzle position on my 3d printer it has a Melzi.

yup use the slicer and configure.

Comment has been deleted

I have a Tron XY P802MA and I am trying to load filament but in the filament feeder it keeps jamming, going backwards when I want it to go forwards, and makes a clicking sound so I cant load filament. If anyone could help me with this issue please respond.

Has the printer ever worked? If not, you may not be "in the hole". It can a bit challenging to get the filament into the hole. I turn the printer on and under quick settings turn it no to preheat PLA, assuming you are loading up PLA, and wait for the extruder to heat up. Once the extruder is hot, flatten any curvature off about 3" of the end of the filament, and press the lever or button on the extruder. Feel around for the hole and when you find it gently push the filament through until it starts coming out the nozzle. Now that you know it will extrude, see if it won't work under the power of the stepper.

If it will not extrude after that, you will need to take the extruder apart and watch it work and see what is going on. The good news is they are not really complicated.

I'm curious about your statement "press the level or button on the extruder".
I can't find a button or lever anywhere on my extruder head to load filament with.
I have the Tronxy P802ma.

What temp you running at? I had same problem with my tronxy P802MA and i had to adjust the extruder e steps so it didnt feed to much

Do you have clearance between the extruder nozzle and the bed? If they're too close, the filament can't push out. Filament actually going backwards instead of forwards suggests a wiring issue, however.

I have a Tronxy M802p. I have unsuccessfully been trying to flash the Melzi controller. I've tried using the USB cable, and also through a USBASP card. Maybe there are some instructions on how to do this, but in many hours of looking, I could not find them. Could someone give me step-by-step instructions on how to flash?
Here's some things I've tried:
Arduino 1.0.5-r2
Arduino 1.8.1
I've installed boards for Sanguino and for Melzi - neither seems to work with Arduion
I'm not sure which board to pick. Or which programmer to pick if I'm using the COM port - of if it even matters. I know it does for the USBASP, but I'm not sure how Arduino decides which to talk over.
I've tried avrdude from the DOS prompt. I can read the board, but not write it.
Do I need to push the "reset" button on the Melzi?
Do I need to remove the bottom jumper on the Melzi?
Do I need to modify the baud rate in Configuration.h?
Do I need to flash a boot loader? (I've tried several times without success.)

I've added a proximity probe. Is there a firmware version that's already configured for this? I have about 8 different versions, some in hex and some that need to be compiled in Arduino. Not sure which is the best. I don't care if they are Repetier or Marlin. I have some of each. Of course, since I can't flash them, I can't try them either!

I've been working on this for about 15 hours already, and I'm running out of ideas!

Hi Everyone,
I have a Tronxy P8118 and its great.
However when I import a STL file and go to SLICE it, the sliced model is is way to thick and it then wants me to use 14mm filiment. Which setting do I need to change?

configuration eeprom straight to the bottom. Adjust trial and error would be my suggestion.

I did come across this setting and put mine to 2mm. Think it is in the slicer configuration set up but sure its in printer setting aswell as eeprom.
From what I read 1 can overide all and i think i have this problem as motors power but dont move.
I cant get the answer. Tried everything.

Did you get the instructions on the sd card with your printer? There should be a document called "how to slice" in there. It is for an older version of Repetier-Host, but it is not hard to figure out where the settings go in the current version. The only things you may need to specify you might not know is you are using 1.75mm filament and a ,4mm diameter nozzle.

try changing the layer height as well as the nozzle diameter. chances are you are using a .4mm diameter nozzle and 1.75mm diameter filament. if this is true, put your layer height between .1 and .3 mm

just got the tronxy xy100 firmware
got the congig.h if anybody needs

my board died after 6 weeks so they asked me to reflash
it wont power on from mains only usb

PS GREAT little printer

Can you send me the configuration.h for the xy100 please? pat@overs.org.uk.

Thanks, Pat

I would like that firmware just in case

Thought mine had died
Dim LCD. Won't move
Works on USB mode not in power supply mode
Tested voltage OK
Offered new board the same

Turns out the power dippy carnt supply the 5amp or it needs note
Hooked a 20amp up. Bingo all good
So have a melizi if needed

The power supplies on these seem to be a weak link. I have been thinking about making a set of rails that will screw in where the original power supply went, and would hold two power supplies side by side, I will use one to power the logic board and steppers and one with a pair of mosfets to power to the bed and the extruder. This should cost right around $20 if you shop carefully on eBay, plus the custom parts. I also want to print the logic board case with the fan cutout, and put a fan on the logic board.

Have you got congigure.h for tronxy xy-100? Please send me this file in order to make firmware...

same pmd i got it already but its not right.

I can send you my epromm settings I just finished calibrating with optoprint?

I see that Configuration.h is for Tronxy P802, concretaly firmware Repetier version P802E_8_V1.6. My Tronxy XY-100 has Firmware Repetier "XY-100_2_V1.1", have you got this Configuration.h file? thanks for your help!

I have another problem: I can not use octoprint because when I go to print there are problems of communication by usb and stopped for printing. I use a raspberry pi 3 connected by usb with the melzi board. The octoprint log reads as follows:

Send: N18 M105*30
Communication timeout while printing, trying to trigger response from printer. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.

Do you have the same problem? With repetier server I have the same problems

ok i had issues so today i flashed the new .092 firmware transfered over my config.h and calibrated and loaded firmware PS use latest arduino to flash 0.92
i used optopi plugins repeiter firmware tool to load and save
and config from epromm to follow still printing ps printing better than ever
CONFIG .h

/*
This file is part of Repetier-Firmware.

Repetier-Firmware is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

Repetier-Firmware is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with Repetier-Firmware.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

*/

ifndef CONFIGURATION_H

define CONFIGURATION_H

/**** READ FIRST ****

This configuration file was created with the configuration tool. For that
reason, it does not contain the same informations as the original Configuration.h file.
It misses the comments and unused parts. Open this file file in the config tool
to see and change the data. You can also upload it to newer/older versions. The system
will silently add new options, so compilation continues to work.

This file is optimized for version 0.92
generator: http://www.repetier.com/firmware/v092/

If you are in doubt which named functions use which pins on your board, please check the
pins.h for the used name->pin assignments and your board documentation to verify it is
as you expect.

*/

define NUM_EXTRUDER 1

define MOTHERBOARD 63

include "pins.h"

// ################## EDIT THESE SETTINGS MANUALLY ################
// ################ END MANUAL SETTINGS ##########################

undef FAN_BOARD_PIN

define FAN_BOARD_PIN ORIG_FAN2_PIN

define BOARD_FAN_SPEED 255

define FAN_THERMO_PIN -1

define FAN_THERMO_MIN_PWM 128

define FAN_THERMO_MAX_PWM 255

define FAN_THERMO_MIN_TEMP 45

define FAN_THERMO_MAX_TEMP 60

define FAN_THERMO_THERMISTOR_PIN -1

define FAN_THERMO_THERMISTOR_TYPE 1

//#define EXTERNALSERIAL use Arduino serial library instead of build in. Requires more ram, has only 63 byte input buffer.
// Uncomment the following line if you are using Arduino compatible firmware made for Arduino version earlier then 1.0
// If it is incompatible you will get compiler errors about write functions not being compatible!
//#define COMPAT_PRE1

define BLUETOOTH_SERIAL -1

define BLUETOOTH_BAUD 115200

define MIXING_EXTRUDER 0

define DRIVE_SYSTEM 0

define XAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM 100

define YAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM 100

define ZAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM 1600

define EXTRUDER_FAN_COOL_TEMP 50

define PDM_FOR_EXTRUDER 0

define PDM_FOR_COOLER 0

define DECOUPLING_TEST_MAX_HOLD_VARIANCE 20

define DECOUPLING_TEST_MIN_TEMP_RISE 1

define KILL_IF_SENSOR_DEFECT 0

define RETRACT_ON_PAUSE 2

define PAUSE_START_COMMANDS ""

define PAUSE_END_COMMANDS ""

define SHARED_EXTRUDER_HEATER 0

define EXT0_X_OFFSET 0

define EXT0_Y_OFFSET 0

define EXT0_Z_OFFSET 0

define EXT0_STEPS_PER_MM 160

define EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_TYPE 100

define EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_PIN TEMP_0_PIN

define EXT0_HEATER_PIN HEATER_0_PIN

define EXT0_STEP_PIN ORIG_E0_STEP_PIN

define EXT0_DIR_PIN ORIG_E0_DIR_PIN

define EXT0_INVERSE 0

define EXT0_ENABLE_PIN ORIG_E0_ENABLE_PIN

define EXT0_ENABLE_ON 0

define EXT0_MIRROR_STEPPER 0

define EXT0_STEP2_PIN ORIG_E0_STEP_PIN

define EXT0_DIR2_PIN ORIG_E0_DIR_PIN

define EXT0_INVERSE2 0

define EXT0_ENABLE2_PIN ORIG_E0_ENABLE_PIN

define EXT0_MAX_FEEDRATE 50

define EXT0_MAX_START_FEEDRATE 20

define EXT0_MAX_ACCELERATION 5000

define EXT0_HEAT_MANAGER 3

define EXT0_WATCHPERIOD 1

define EXT0_PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MAX 230

define EXT0_PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MIN 40

define EXT0_PID_PGAIN_OR_DEAD_TIME 7

define EXT0_PID_I 2

define EXT0_PID_D 40

define EXT0_PID_MAX 255

define EXT0_ADVANCE_K 0

define EXT0_ADVANCE_L 0

define EXT0_ADVANCE_BACKLASH_STEPS 0

define EXT0_WAIT_RETRACT_TEMP 150

define EXT0_WAIT_RETRACT_UNITS 0

define EXT0_SELECT_COMMANDS ""

define EXT0_DESELECT_COMMANDS ""

define EXT0_EXTRUDER_COOLER_PIN -1

define EXT0_EXTRUDER_COOLER_SPEED 255

define EXT0_DECOUPLE_TEST_PERIOD 12000

define EXT0_JAM_PIN -1

define EXT0_JAM_PULLUP 0

define FEATURE_RETRACTION 1

define AUTORETRACT_ENABLED 0

define RETRACTION_LENGTH 3

define RETRACTION_LONG_LENGTH 13

define RETRACTION_SPEED 40

define RETRACTION_Z_LIFT 0

define RETRACTION_UNDO_EXTRA_LENGTH 0

define RETRACTION_UNDO_EXTRA_LONG_LENGTH 0

define RETRACTION_UNDO_SPEED 20

define FILAMENTCHANGE_X_POS 0

define FILAMENTCHANGE_Y_POS 0

define FILAMENTCHANGE_Z_ADD 2

define FILAMENTCHANGE_REHOME 1

define FILAMENTCHANGE_SHORTRETRACT 5

define FILAMENTCHANGE_LONGRETRACT 50

define JAM_STEPS 220

define JAM_SLOWDOWN_STEPS 320

define JAM_SLOWDOWN_TO 70

define JAM_ERROR_STEPS 500

define JAM_MIN_STEPS 10

define JAM_ACTION 1

define RETRACT_DURING_HEATUP true

define PID_CONTROL_RANGE 20

define SKIP_M109_IF_WITHIN 2

define SCALE_PID_TO_MAX 1

define TEMP_HYSTERESIS 0

define EXTRUDE_MAXLENGTH 160

define NUM_TEMPS_USERTHERMISTOR0 0

define USER_THERMISTORTABLE0 {}

define NUM_TEMPS_USERTHERMISTOR1 0

define USER_THERMISTORTABLE1 {}

define NUM_TEMPS_USERTHERMISTOR2 0

define USER_THERMISTORTABLE2 {}

define GENERIC_THERM_VREF 5

define GENERIC_THERM_NUM_ENTRIES 33

define HEATER_PWM_SPEED 0

// ############# Heated bed configuration ########################

define HAVE_HEATED_BED 0

define HEATED_BED_MAX_TEMP 120

define SKIP_M190_IF_WITHIN 3

define HEATED_BED_SENSOR_TYPE 1

define HEATED_BED_SENSOR_PIN TEMP_1_PIN

define HEATED_BED_HEATER_PIN HEATER_1_PIN

define HEATED_BED_SET_INTERVAL 5000

define HEATED_BED_HEAT_MANAGER 0

define HEATED_BED_PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MAX 255

define HEATED_BED_PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MIN 80

define HEATED_BED_PID_PGAIN_OR_DEAD_TIME 196

define HEATED_BED_PID_IGAIN 33

define HEATED_BED_PID_DGAIN 290

define HEATED_BED_PID_MAX 255

define HEATED_BED_DECOUPLE_TEST_PERIOD 300000

define MIN_EXTRUDER_TEMP 150

define MAXTEMP 275

define MIN_DEFECT_TEMPERATURE -10

define MAX_DEFECT_TEMPERATURE 290

// ##########################################################################################
// ## Laser configuration ##
// ##########################################################################################

/*
If the firmware is in laser mode, it can control a laser output to cut or engrave materials.
Please use this feature only if you know about safety and required protection. Lasers are
dangerous and can hurt or make you blind!!!

The default laser driver only supports laser on and off. Here you control the eíntensity with
your feedrate. For exchangeable diode lasers this is normally enough. If you need more control
you can set the intensity in a range 0-255 with a custom extension to the driver. See driver.h
and comments on how to extend the functions non invasive with our event system.

If you have a laser - powder system you will like your E override. If moves contain a
increasing extruder position it will laser that move. With this trick you can
use existing fdm slicers to laser the output. Laser width is extrusion width.

Other tools may use M3 and M5 to enable/disable laser. Here G1/G2/G3 moves have laser enabled
and G0 moves have it disables.

In any case, laser only enables while moving. At the end of a move it gets
automatically disabled.
*/

define SUPPORT_LASER 0

define LASER_PIN -1

define LASER_ON_HIGH 1

// ## CNC configuration ##

/
If the firmware is in CNC mode, it can control a mill with M3/M4/M5. It works
similar to laser mode, but mill keeps enabled during G0 moves and it allows
setting rpm (only with event extension that supports this) and milling direction.
It also can add a delay to wait for spindle to run on full speed.
/

define SUPPORT_CNC 0

define CNC_WAIT_ON_ENABLE 300

define CNC_WAIT_ON_DISABLE 0

define CNC_ENABLE_PIN -1

define CNC_ENABLE_WITH 1

define CNC_DIRECTION_PIN -1

define CNC_DIRECTION_CW 1

define DEFAULT_PRINTER_MODE 0

// ################ Endstop configuration #####################

define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_X_MIN true

define ENDSTOP_X_MIN_INVERTING true

define MIN_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_X true

define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_Y_MIN true

define ENDSTOP_Y_MIN_INVERTING true

define MIN_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_Y true

define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_Z_MIN true

define ENDSTOP_Z_MIN_INVERTING true

define MIN_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_Z true

define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_X_MAX true

define ENDSTOP_X_MAX_INVERTING true

define MAX_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_X true

define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_Y_MAX true

define ENDSTOP_Y_MAX_INVERTING true

define MAX_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_Y true

define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_Z_MAX true

define ENDSTOP_Z_MAX_INVERTING true

define MAX_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_Z true

define max_software_endstop_r true

define min_software_endstop_x false

define min_software_endstop_y false

define min_software_endstop_z false

define max_software_endstop_x false

define max_software_endstop_y false

define max_software_endstop_z false

define ENDSTOP_X_BACK_MOVE 5

define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_MOVE 5

define ENDSTOP_Z_BACK_MOVE 2

define ENDSTOP_X_RETEST_REDUCTION_FACTOR 3

define ENDSTOP_Y_RETEST_REDUCTION_FACTOR 3

define ENDSTOP_Z_RETEST_REDUCTION_FACTOR 3

define ENDSTOP_X_BACK_ON_HOME 1

define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_ON_HOME 1

define ENDSTOP_Z_BACK_ON_HOME 0

define ALWAYS_CHECK_ENDSTOPS 1

// ################# XYZ movements ###################

define X_ENABLE_ON 0

define Y_ENABLE_ON 0

define Z_ENABLE_ON 0

define DISABLE_X 0

define DISABLE_Y 0

define DISABLE_Z 0

define DISABLE_E 0

define INVERT_X_DIR 0

define INVERT_Y_DIR 0

define INVERT_Z_DIR 0

define X_HOME_DIR -1

define Y_HOME_DIR -1

define Z_HOME_DIR -1

define X_MAX_LENGTH 130

define Y_MAX_LENGTH 130

define Z_MAX_LENGTH 130

define X_MIN_POS -10

define Y_MIN_POS -5

define Z_MIN_POS 0

define DISTORTION_CORRECTION 0

define DISTORTION_CORRECTION_POINTS 5

define DISTORTION_CORRECTION_R 100

define DISTORTION_PERMANENT 1

define DISTORTION_UPDATE_FREQUENCY 15

define DISTORTION_START_DEGRADE 0.5

define DISTORTION_END_HEIGHT 1

define DISTORTION_EXTRAPOLATE_CORNERS 0

define DISTORTION_XMIN 10

define DISTORTION_YMIN 10

define DISTORTION_XMAX 190

define DISTORTION_YMAX 190

// ## Movement settings ##

define FEATURE_BABYSTEPPING 1

define BABYSTEP_MULTIPLICATOR 1

define DELTA_SEGMENTS_PER_SECOND_PRINT 180 // Move accurate setting for print moves

define DELTA_SEGMENTS_PER_SECOND_MOVE 70 // Less accurate setting for other moves

define EXACT_DELTA_MOVES 1

// Delta settings

define DELTA_HOME_ON_POWER 0

define DELTASEGMENTS_PER_PRINTLINE 24

define STEPPER_INACTIVE_TIME 360L

define MAX_INACTIVE_TIME 0L

define MAX_FEEDRATE_X 400

define MAX_FEEDRATE_Y 100

define MAX_FEEDRATE_Z 4

define HOMING_FEEDRATE_X 100

define HOMING_FEEDRATE_Y 100

define HOMING_FEEDRATE_Z 2

define HOMING_ORDER HOME_ORDER_XYZ

define ZHOME_MIN_TEMPERATURE 0

define ZHOME_HEAT_ALL 1

define ZHOME_HEAT_HEIGHT 20

define ZHOME_X_POS 999999

define ZHOME_Y_POS 999999

define ENABLE_BACKLASH_COMPENSATION 1

define X_BACKLASH 0

define Y_BACKLASH 0

define Z_BACKLASH 0

define RAMP_ACCELERATION 1

define STEPPER_HIGH_DELAY 0

define DIRECTION_DELAY 0

define STEP_DOUBLER_FREQUENCY 12000

define ALLOW_QUADSTEPPING 1

define DOUBLE_STEP_DELAY 1 // time in microseconds

define MAX_ACCELERATION_UNITS_PER_SQ_SECOND_X 400

define MAX_ACCELERATION_UNITS_PER_SQ_SECOND_Y 400

define MAX_ACCELERATION_UNITS_PER_SQ_SECOND_Z 400

define MAX_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION_UNITS_PER_SQ_SECOND_X 400

define MAX_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION_UNITS_PER_SQ_SECOND_Y 400

define MAX_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION_UNITS_PER_SQ_SECOND_Z 400

define INTERPOLATE_ACCELERATION_WITH_Z 0

define ACCELERATION_FACTOR_TOP 100

define MAX_JERK 20

define MAX_ZJERK 0.3

define PRINTLINE_CACHE_SIZE 16

define MOVE_CACHE_LOW 10

define LOW_TICKS_PER_MOVE 250000

define EXTRUDER_SWITCH_XY_SPEED 100

define DUAL_X_AXIS 0

define FEATURE_TWO_XSTEPPER 0

define X2_STEP_PIN ORIG_E1_STEP_PIN

define X2_DIR_PIN ORIG_E1_DIR_PIN

define X2_ENABLE_PIN ORIG_E1_ENABLE_PIN

define FEATURE_TWO_YSTEPPER 0

define Y2_STEP_PIN ORIG_E1_STEP_PIN

define Y2_DIR_PIN ORIG_E1_DIR_PIN

define Y2_ENABLE_PIN ORIG_E1_ENABLE_PIN

define FEATURE_TWO_ZSTEPPER 0

define Z2_STEP_PIN ORIG_E1_STEP_PIN

define Z2_DIR_PIN ORIG_E1_DIR_PIN

define Z2_ENABLE_PIN ORIG_E1_ENABLE_PIN

define FEATURE_THREE_ZSTEPPER 0

define Z3_STEP_PIN ORIG_E2_STEP_PIN

define Z3_DIR_PIN ORIG_E2_DIR_PIN

define Z3_ENABLE_PIN ORIG_E2_ENABLE_PIN

define FEATURE_DITTO_PRINTING 0

define USE_ADVANCE 0

define ENABLE_QUADRATIC_ADVANCE 0

// ################# Misc. settings ##################

define BAUDRATE 115200

define ENABLE_POWER_ON_STARTUP 1

define POWER_INVERTING 0

define KILL_METHOD 1

define ACK_WITH_LINENUMBER 1

define WAITING_IDENTIFIER "wait"

define ECHO_ON_EXECUTE 1

define EEPROM_MODE 1

undef PS_ON_PIN

define PS_ON_PIN ORIG_PS_ON_PIN

define JSON_OUTPUT 0

/ ======== Servos =======
Control the servos with
M340 P S / ServoID = 0..3 pulseInUs = 500..2500
Servos are controlled by a pulse width normally between 500 and 2500 with 1500ms in center position. 0 turns servo off.
WARNING: Servos can draw a considerable amount of current. Make sure your system can handle this or you may risk your hardware!
/

define FEATURE_SERVO 0

define SERVO0_PIN 11

define SERVO1_PIN -1

define SERVO2_PIN -1

define SERVO3_PIN -1

define SERVO0_NEUTRAL_POS -1

define SERVO1_NEUTRAL_POS -1

define SERVO2_NEUTRAL_POS -1

define SERVO3_NEUTRAL_POS -1

define UI_SERVO_CONTROL 0

define FAN_KICKSTART_TIME 200

#define FEATURE_WATCHDOG 1

// #################### Z-Probing #####################

define Z_PROBE_Z_OFFSET 0

define Z_PROBE_Z_OFFSET_MODE 0

define UI_BED_COATING 1

define FEATURE_Z_PROBE 0

define Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE 10

define Z_PROBE_PIN -1

define Z_PROBE_PULLUP 0

define Z_PROBE_ON_HIGH 0

define Z_PROBE_X_OFFSET 0

define Z_PROBE_Y_OFFSET 0

define Z_PROBE_WAIT_BEFORE_TEST 0

define Z_PROBE_SPEED 2

define Z_PROBE_XY_SPEED 150

define Z_PROBE_SWITCHING_DISTANCE 1

define Z_PROBE_REPETITIONS 1

define Z_PROBE_HEIGHT 40

define Z_PROBE_START_SCRIPT ""

define Z_PROBE_FINISHED_SCRIPT ""

define Z_PROBE_REQUIRES_HEATING 0

define Z_PROBE_MIN_TEMPERATURE 150

define FEATURE_AUTOLEVEL 1

define Z_PROBE_X1 20

define Z_PROBE_Y1 20

define Z_PROBE_X2 160

define Z_PROBE_Y2 20

define Z_PROBE_X3 100

define Z_PROBE_Y3 160

define BED_LEVELING_METHOD 0

define BED_CORRECTION_METHOD 0

define BED_LEVELING_GRID_SIZE 5

define BED_LEVELING_REPETITIONS 5

define BED_MOTOR_1_X 0

define BED_MOTOR_1_Y 0

define BED_MOTOR_2_X 200

define BED_MOTOR_2_Y 0

define BED_MOTOR_3_X 100

define BED_MOTOR_3_Y 200

define BENDING_CORRECTION_A 0

define BENDING_CORRECTION_B 0

define BENDING_CORRECTION_C 0

define FEATURE_AXISCOMP 0

define AXISCOMP_TANXY 0

define AXISCOMP_TANYZ 0

define AXISCOMP_TANXZ 0

ifndef SDSUPPORT // Some boards have sd support on board. These define the values already in pins.h

define SDSUPPORT 1

undef SDCARDDETECT

define SDCARDDETECT ORIG_SDCARDDETECT

define SDCARDDETECTINVERTED 1

endif

define SD_EXTENDED_DIR 1 /* Show extended directory including file length. Don't use this with Pronterface! /

define SD_RUN_ON_STOP ""

define SD_STOP_HEATER_AND_MOTORS_ON_STOP 1

define ARC_SUPPORT 1

define FEATURE_MEMORY_POSITION 1

define FEATURE_CHECKSUM_FORCED 0

define FEATURE_FAN_CONTROL 1

define FEATURE_FAN2_CONTROL 0

define FEATURE_CONTROLLER 9

define ADC_KEYPAD_PIN -1

define LANGUAGE_EN_ACTIVE 1

define LANGUAGE_DE_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_NL_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_PT_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_IT_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_ES_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_FI_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_SE_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_FR_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_CZ_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_PL_ACTIVE 0

define LANGUAGE_TR_ACTIVE 1

define UI_PRINTER_NAME "P802E_8"

define UI_PRINTER_COMPANY "Tronxy 3D Printer"

define UI_PAGES_DURATION 5000

define UI_ANIMATION 1

define UI_SPEEDDEPENDENT_POSITIONING 0

define UI_DISABLE_AUTO_PAGESWITCH 1

define UI_AUTORETURN_TO_MENU_AFTER 50000

define FEATURE_UI_KEYS 0

define UI_ENCODER_SPEED 1

define UI_REVERSE_ENCODER 0

define UI_KEY_BOUNCETIME 2

define UI_KEY_FIRST_REPEAT 250

define UI_KEY_REDUCE_REPEAT 25

define UI_KEY_MIN_REPEAT 25

define FEATURE_BEEPER 1

define CASE_LIGHTS_PIN ORIG_FAN2_PIN

define CASE_LIGHT_DEFAULT_ON 1

define UI_START_SCREEN_DELAY 1000

define UI_DYNAMIC_ENCODER_SPEED 1

/**

Beeper sound definitions for short beeps during key actions
and longer beeps for important actions.
Parameter is delay in microseconds and the secons is the number of repetitions.
Values must be in range 1..255
*/

define BEEPER_SHORT_SEQUENCE 2,2

define BEEPER_LONG_SEQUENCE 8,8

define UI_SET_PRESET_HEATED_BED_TEMP_PLA 0

define UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_PLA 190

define UI_SET_PRESET_HEATED_BED_TEMP_ABS 0

define UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_ABS 240

define UI_SET_MIN_HEATED_BED_TEMP 0

define UI_SET_MAX_HEATED_BED_TEMP 0

define UI_SET_MIN_EXTRUDER_TEMP 170

define UI_SET_MAX_EXTRUDER_TEMP 260

define UI_SET_EXTRUDER_FEEDRATE 2

define UI_SET_EXTRUDER_RETRACT_DISTANCE 3

define NUM_MOTOR_DRIVERS 0

endif

/* Below you will find the configuration string, that created this Configuration.h

========== Start configuration string ==========
{
"editMode": 2,
"processor": 0,
"baudrate": 115200,
"bluetoothSerial": -1,
"bluetoothBaudrate": 115200,
"xStepsPerMM": 100,
"yStepsPerMM": 100,
"zStepsPerMM": 1600,
"xInvert": 0,
"xInvertEnable": 0,
"eepromMode": 1,
"yInvert": 0,
"yInvertEnable": 0,
"zInvert": 0,
"zInvertEnable": 0,
"extruder": [
{
"id": 0,
"heatManager": 3,
"pidDriveMin": 40,
"pidDriveMax": 230,
"pidMax": 255,
"sensorType": 100,
"sensorPin": "TEMP_0_PIN",
"heaterPin": "HEATER_0_PIN",
"maxFeedrate": 50,
"startFeedrate": 20,
"invert": "0",
"invertEnable": "0",
"acceleration": 5000,
"watchPeriod": 1,
"pidP": 7,
"pidI": 2,
"pidD": 40,
"advanceK": 0,
"advanceL": 0,
"waitRetractTemp": 150,
"waitRetractUnits": 0,
"waitRetract": 0,
"stepsPerMM": 160,
"coolerPin": -1,
"coolerSpeed": 255,
"selectCommands": "",
"deselectCommands": "",
"xOffset": 0,
"yOffset": 0,
"zOffset": 0,
"xOffsetSteps": 0,
"yOffsetSteps": 0,
"zOffsetSteps": 0,
"stepper": {
"name": "Extruder 0",
"step": "ORIG_E0_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_E0_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_E0_ENABLE_PIN"
},
"advanceBacklashSteps": 0,
"decoupleTestPeriod": 12,
"jamPin": -1,
"jamPullup": "0",
"mirror": "0",
"invert2": "0",
"stepper2": {
"name": "Extruder 0",
"step": "ORIG_E0_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_E0_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_E0_ENABLE_PIN"
}
}
],
"uiLanguage": 0,
"uiController": 0,
"xMinEndstop": 1,
"yMinEndstop": 1,
"zMinEndstop": 1,
"xMaxEndstop": 1,
"yMaxEndstop": 1,
"zMaxEndstop": 1,
"motherboard": 63,
"driveSystem": 0,
"xMaxSpeed": 400,
"xHomingSpeed": 100,
"xTravelAcceleration": 400,
"xPrintAcceleration": 400,
"yMaxSpeed": 100,
"yHomingSpeed": 100,
"yTravelAcceleration": 400,
"yPrintAcceleration": 400,
"zMaxSpeed": 4,
"zHomingSpeed": 2,
"zTravelAcceleration": 400,
"zPrintAcceleration": 400,
"xMotor": {
"name": "X motor",
"step": "ORIG_X_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_X_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_X_ENABLE_PIN"
},
"yMotor": {
"name": "Y motor",
"step": "ORIG_Y_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_Y_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_Y_ENABLE_PIN"
},
"zMotor": {
"name": "Z motor",
"step": "ORIG_Z_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_Z_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_Z_ENABLE_PIN"
},
"enableBacklash": "1",
"backlashX": 0,
"backlashY": 0,
"backlashZ": 0,
"stepperInactiveTime": 360,
"maxInactiveTime": 0,
"xMinPos": -10,
"yMinPos": -5,
"zMinPos": 0,
"xLength": 130,
"yLength": 130,
"zLength": 130,
"alwaysCheckEndstops": "1",
"disableX": "0",
"disableY": "0",
"disableZ": "0",
"disableE": "0",
"xHomeDir": "-1",
"yHomeDir": "-1",
"zHomeDir": "-1",
"xEndstopBack": 1,
"yEndstopBack": 1,
"zEndstopBack": 0,
"deltaSegmentsPerSecondPrint": 180,
"deltaSegmentsPerSecondTravel": 70,
"deltaDiagonalRod": 445,
"deltaHorizontalRadius": 209.25,
"deltaAlphaA": 210,
"deltaAlphaB": 330,
"deltaAlphaC": 90,
"deltaDiagonalCorrA": 0,
"deltaDiagonalCorrB": 0,
"deltaDiagonalCorrC": 0,
"deltaMaxRadius": 150,
"deltaFloorSafetyMarginMM": 15,
"deltaRadiusCorrA": 0,
"deltaRadiusCorrB": 0,
"deltaRadiusCorrC": 0,
"deltaXOffsetSteps": 0,
"deltaYOffsetSteps": 0,
"deltaZOffsetSteps": 0,
"deltaSegmentsPerLine": 24,
"stepperHighDelay": 0,
"directionDelay": 0,
"stepDoublerFrequency": 12000,
"allowQuadstepping": "1",
"doubleStepDelay": 1,
"maxJerk": 20,
"maxZJerk": 0.3,
"moveCacheSize": 16,
"moveCacheLow": 10,
"lowTicksPerMove": 250000,
"enablePowerOnStartup": "1",
"echoOnExecute": "1",
"sendWaits": "1",
"ackWithLineNumber": "1",
"killMethod": 1,
"useAdvance": "0",
"useQuadraticAdvance": "0",
"powerInverting": 0,
"mirrorX": 0,
"mirrorXMotor": {
"name": "Extruder 1",
"step": "ORIG_E1_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_E1_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_E1_ENABLE_PIN"
},
"mirrorY": 0,
"mirrorYMotor": {
},
"mirrorZ": 0,
"mirrorZMotor": {
},
"mirrorZ3": "0",
"mirrorZ3Motor": {
"name": "Extruder 2",
"step": "ORIG_E2_STEP_PIN",
"dir": "ORIG_E2_DIR_PIN",
"enable": "ORIG_E2_ENABLE_PIN"
},
"dittoPrinting": "0",
"featureServos": "0",
"servo0Pin": 11,
"servo1Pin": -1,
"servo2Pin": -1,
"servo3Pin": -1,
"featureWatchdog": "1",
"hasHeatedBed": "0",
"enableZProbing": "0",
"extrudeMaxLength": 160,
"homeOrder": "HOME_ORDER_XYZ",
"featureController": 9,
"uiPrinterName": "P802E_8",
"uiPrinterCompany": "Tronxy 3D Printer",
"uiPagesDuration": 5000,
"uiAnimation": "1",
"uiDisablePageswitch": "1",
"uiAutoReturnAfter": 50000,
"featureKeys": "0",
"uiEncoderSpeed": 1,
"uiReverseEncoder": "0",
"uiKeyBouncetime": 2,
"uiKeyFirstRepeat": 250,
"uiKeyReduceRepeat": 25,
"uiKeyMinRepeat": 25,
"featureBeeper": "1",
"uiPresetBedTempPLA": 0,
"uiPresetBedABS": 0,
"uiPresetExtruderPLA": 190,
"uiPresetExtruderABS": 240,
"uiMinHeatedBed": 0,
"uiMaxHeatedBed": 0,
"uiMinEtxruderTemp": 170,
"uiMaxExtruderTemp": 260,
"uiExtruderFeedrate": 2,
"uiExtruderRetractDistance": 3,
"uiSpeeddependentPositioning": "0",
"maxBedTemperature": 120,
"bedSensorType": 1,
"bedSensorPin": "TEMP_1_PIN",
"bedHeaterPin": "HEATER_1_PIN",
"bedHeatManager": 0,
"bedUpdateInterval": 5000,
"bedPidDriveMin": 80,
"bedPidDriveMax": 255,
"bedPidP": 196,
"bedPidI": 33,
"bedPidD": 290,
"bedPidMax": 255,
"bedDecoupleTestPeriod": 300,
"caseLightPin": "ORIG_FAN2_PIN",
"caseLightDefaultOn": "1",
"bedSkipIfWithin": 3,
"gen1T0": 25,
"gen1R0": 100000,
"gen1Beta": 4036,
"gen1MinTemp": -20,
"gen1MaxTemp": 300,
"gen1R1": 0,
"gen1R2": 4700,
"gen2T0": 25,
"gen2R0": 100000,
"gen2Beta": 4036,
"gen2MinTemp": -20,
"gen2MaxTemp": 300,
"gen2R1": 0,
"gen2R2": 4700,
"gen3T0": 25,
"gen3R0": 100000,
"gen3Beta": 4036,
"gen3MinTemp": -20,
"gen3MaxTemp": 300,
"gen3R1": 0,
"gen3R2": 4700,
"userTable0": {
"r1": 0,
"r2": 4700,
"temps": [],
"numEntries": 0
},
"userTable1": {
},
"userTable2": {
},
"tempHysteresis": 0,
"pidControlRange": 20,
"skipM109Within": 2,
"extruderFanCoolTemp": 50,
"minTemp": 150,
"maxTemp": 275,
"minDefectTemp": -10,
"maxDefectTemp": 290,
"arcSupport": "1",
"featureMemoryPositionWatchdog": "1",
"forceChecksum": "0",
"sdExtendedDir": "1",
"featureFanControl": "1",
"fanPin": "ORIG_FAN_PIN",
"featureFan2Control": "0",
"fan2Pin": "ORIG_FAN2_PIN",
"fanThermoPin": -1,
"fanThermoMinPWM": 128,
"fanThermoMaxPWM": 255,
"fanThermoMinTemp": 45,
"fanThermoMaxTemp": 60,
"fanThermoThermistorPin": -1,
"fanThermoThermistorType": 1,
"scalePidToMax": "1",
"zProbePin": -1,
"zProbeBedDistance": 10,
"zProbePullup": "0",
"zProbeOnHigh": "0",
"zProbeXOffset": 0,
"zProbeYOffset": 0,
"zProbeWaitBeforeTest": "0",
"zProbeSpeed": 2,
"zProbeXYSpeed": 150,
"zProbeHeight": 40,
"zProbeStartScript": "",
"zProbeFinishedScript": "",
"featureAutolevel": "1",
"zProbeX1": 20,
"zProbeY1": 20,
"zProbeX2": 160,
"zProbeY2": 20,
"zProbeX3": 100,
"zProbeY3": 160,
"zProbeSwitchingDistance": 1,
"zProbeRepetitions": 1,
"sdSupport": "1",
"sdCardDetectPin": "ORIG_SDCARDDETECT",
"sdCardDetectInverted": "1",
"uiStartScreenDelay": 1000,
"xEndstopBackMove": 5,
"yEndstopBackMove": 5,
"zEndstopBackMove": 2,
"xEndstopRetestFactor": 3,
"yEndstopRetestFactor": 3,
"zEndstopRetestFactor": 3,
"xMinPin": "ORIG_X_MIN_PIN",
"yMinPin": "ORIG_Y_MIN_PIN",
"zMinPin": "ORIG_Z_MIN_PIN",
"xMaxPin": "ORIG_X_MAX_PIN",
"yMaxPin": "ORIG_Y_MAX_PIN",
"zMaxPin": "ORIG_Z_MAX_PIN",
"deltaHomeOnPower": "0",
"fanBoardPin": "ORIG_FAN2_PIN",
"heaterPWMSpeed": 0,
"featureBabystepping": "1",
"babystepMultiplicator": 1,
"pdmForHeater": "0",
"pdmForCooler": "0",
"psOn": "ORIG_PS_ON_PIN",
"mixingExtruder": "0",
"decouplingTestMaxHoldVariance": 20,
"decouplingTestMinTempRise": 1,
"featureAxisComp": "0",
"axisCompTanXY": 0,
"axisCompTanXZ": 0,
"axisCompTanYZ": 0,
"retractOnPause": 2,
"pauseStartCommands": "",
"pauseEndCommands": "",
"distortionCorrection": "0",
"distortionCorrectionPoints": 5,
"distortionCorrectionR": 100,
"distortionPermanent": "1",
"distortionUpdateFrequency": 15,
"distortionStartDegrade": 0.5,
"distortionEndDegrade": 1,
"distortionExtrapolateCorners": "0",
"distortionXMin": 10,
"distortionXMax": 190,
"distortionYMin": 10,
"distortionYMax": 190,
"sdRunOnStop": "",
"sdStopHeaterMotorsOnStop": "1",
"featureRetraction": "1",
"autoretractEnabled": "0",
"retractionLength": 3,
"retractionLongLength": 13,
"retractionSpeed": 40,
"retractionZLift": 0,
"retractionUndoExtraLength": 0,
"retractionUndoExtraLongLength": 0,
"retractionUndoSpeed": 20,
"filamentChangeXPos": 0,
"filamentChangeYPos": 0,
"filamentChangeZAdd": 2,
"filamentChangeRehome": 1,
"filamentChangeShortRetract": 5,
"filamentChangeLongRetract": 50,
"fanKickstart": 200,
"servo0StartPos": -1,
"servo1StartPos": -1,
"servo2StartPos": -1,
"servo3StartPos": -1,
"uiDynamicEncoderSpeed": "1",
"uiServoControl": 0,
"killIfSensorDefect": "0",
"jamSteps": 220,
"jamSlowdownSteps": 320,
"jamSlowdownTo": 70,
"jamErrorSteps": 500,
"jamMinSteps": 10,
"jamAction": 1,
"primaryPort": 0,
"numMotorDrivers": 0,
"motorDrivers": [
{
"t": "None",
"s": "",
"invertDirection": "0",
"stepsPerMM": 100,
"speed": 10,
"dirPin": -1,
"stepPin": -1,
"enablePin": -1
},
{
},
{
},
{
},
{
},
{
}
],
"manualConfig": "",
"zHomeMinTemperature": 0,
"zHomeXPos": 999999,
"zHomeYPos": 999999,
"zHomeHeatHeight": 20,
"zHomeHeatAll": "1",
"zProbeZOffsetMode": 0,
"zProbeZOffset": 0,
"uiBedCoating": "1",
"langEN": "1",
"langDE": "0",
"langNL": "0",
"langPT": "0",
"langIT": "0",
"langES": "0",
"langFI": "0",
"langSE": "0",
"langFR": "0",
"langCZ": "0",
"langPL": "0",
"langTR": "1",
"interpolateAccelerationWithZ": 0,
"accelerationFactorTop": 100,
"bendingCorrectionA": 0,
"bendingCorrectionB": 0,
"bendingCorrectionC": 0,
"preventZDisableOnStepperTimeout": "0",
"supportLaser": "0",
"laserPin": -1,
"laserOnHigh": "1",
"defaultPrinterMode": 0,
"supportCNC": "0",
"cncWaitOnEnable": 300,
"cncWaitOnDisable": 0,
"cncEnablePin": -1,
"cncEnableWith": "1",
"cncDirectionPin": -1,
"cncDirectionCW": "1",
"startupGCode": "",
"jsonOutput": "0",
"bedLevelingMethod": 0,
"bedCorrectionMethod": 0,
"bedLevelingGridSize": 5,
"bedLevelingRepetitions": 5,
"bedMotor1X": 0,
"bedMotor1Y": 0,
"bedMotor2X": 200,
"bedMotor2Y": 0,
"bedMotor3X": 100,
"bedMotor3Y": 200,
"zProbeRequiresHeating": "0",
"zProbeMinTemperature": 150,
"adcKeypadPin": -1,
"sharedExtruderHeater": "0",
"extruderSwitchXYSpeed": 100,
"dualXAxis": "0",
"boardFanSpeed": 255,
"maxHalfstepInterval": 1999,
"hasMAX6675": false,
"hasMAX31855": false,
"hasGeneric1": false,
"hasGeneric2": false,
"hasGeneric3": false,
"hasUser0": false,
"hasUser1": false,
"hasUser2": false,
"numExtruder": 1,
"version": 92.9,
"primaryPortName": ""
}
========== End configuration string ==========

*/

and config from epromm to follow still printing

Comment has been deleted

I have problems compiling repetier firmware 0.92. Would you mind sharing this firmware? The arduino IDE gives me compiling problems and I do not know how to fix it.

Thansk for sharing! this config file works ok? i woudl like resolve my usb conection problen...

heres my epromm config data calibrated

Baudrate

Filament printed [m]

Printer active [s]

Max. inactive time [ms,0=off]

Stop stepper after inactivity [ms,0=off]

X-axis steps per mm

Y-axis steps per mm

Z-axis steps per mm

X-axis max. feedrate [mm/s]

Y-axis max. feedrate [mm/s]

Z-axis max. feedrate [mm/s]

X-axis homing feedrate [mm/s]

Y-axis homing feedrate [mm/s]

Z-axis homing feedrate [mm/s]

Max. jerk [mm/s]

Max. Z-jerk [mm/s]

X home pos [mm]

Y home pos [mm]

Z home pos [mm]

X max length [mm]

Y max length [mm]

Z max length [mm]

X-axis acceleration [mm/s^2]

Y-axis acceleration [mm/s^2]

Z-axis acceleration [mm/s^2]

X-axis travel acceleration [mm/s^2]

Y-axis travel acceleration [mm/s^2]

Z-axis travel acceleration [mm/s^2]

Extr.1 steps per mm

Extr.1 max. feedrate [mm/s]

Extr.1 start feedrate [mm/s]

Extr.1 acceleration [mm/s^2]

Extr.1 heat manager [0-3]

Extr.1 PID drive max

Extr.1 PID drive min

Extr.1 PID P-gain/dead-time

Extr.1 PID I-gain

Extr.1 PID D-gain

Extr.1 PID max value [0-255]

Extr.1 X-offset [steps]

Extr.1 Y-offset [steps]

Extr.1 temp. stabilize time [s]

Extr.1 temp. for retraction when heating [C]

Extr.1 distance to retract when heating [mm]

Extr.1 extruder cooler speed [0-255]

Thanks for sharing!!
In your opinion repetier firmware is better than marlin for tronxy? (https://github.com/erikkallen/Marlin_tronxy)
I see that Marlin firmware has more options : pause, change filament, etc...

My actual eeprom settings:

115200 Baudrate
312.834">Filament printed [m]
174509">Printer active [s]
0">Max. inactive time [ms,0=off]
360000">Stop stepper after inactivity [ms,0=off]
100.0000">X-axis steps per mm
100.0000">Y-axis steps per mm
1600.0000">Z-axis steps per mm
400.000">X-axis max. feedrate [mm/s]
400.000">Y-axis max. feedrate [mm/s]
4.000">Z-axis max. feedrate [mm/s]
100.000">X-axis homing feedrate [mm/s]
100.000">Y-axis homing feedrate [mm/s]
2.000">Z-axis homing feedrate [mm/s]
20.000">Max. jerk [mm/s]
0.300">Max. Z-jerk [mm/s]
-10.000">X home pos [mm]
0.000">Y home pos [mm]
0.000">Z home pos [mm]
140.000">X max length [mm]
140.000">Y max length [mm]
130.000">Z max length [mm]
400.000">X-axis acceleration [mm/s^2]
400.000">Y-axis acceleration [mm/s^2]
400.000">Z-axis acceleration [mm/s^2]
400.000">X-axis travel acceleration [mm/s^2]
400.000">Y-axis travel acceleration [mm/s^2]
400.000">Z-axis travel acceleration [mm/s^2]
90.000">Extr.1 steps per mm
50.000">Extr.1 max. feedrate [mm/s]
20.000">Extr.1 start feedrate [mm/s]
5000.000">Extr.1 acceleration [mm/s^2]
3">Extr.1 heat manager [0-3]
230">Extr.1 PID drive max
50">Extr.1 PID drive min
7.0000">Extr.1 PID P-gain/dead-time
2.0000">Extr.1 PID I-gain
40.0000">Extr.1 PID D-gain
255">Extr.1 PID max value [0-255]
0">Extr.1 X-offset [steps]
0">Extr.1 Y-offset [steps]
1">Extr.1 temp. stabilize time [s]
150">Extr.1 temp. for retraction when heating [C]
0">Extr.1 distance to retract when heating [mm]
255">Extr.1 extruder cooler speed [0-255]

Thanks for sharing!!
I will use your code, i found this wiki: http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Melzi_V2.0

Anybody know how to turn on the power supply on the pcb. I would like to add a hotbed to the XY-100 model, that does not come with one, but appears to have the facility on the board to add one.

Im Looking for the latest firmware for the Tronxy P802M (non auto levelling)

Ive been having issues getting the tip to heat to higher temperatures (calibration seems off, ie. if I set it to heat to 240 it will get to about 235 thats about it, but if I set to 250, I can get to about 245 maybe a bit higher).

So I have been unable to print anything but PLA

Hoping a firmware update may fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have found that at idle my extruder will reach the target temperature, but as soon as I start pushing plastic through it, the extruder will cool off more than I would like. I noticed on the Repetier-Host program the temperature profile while printing reflects this downward trend. I believe the one trace under the temperature is the on and off status of the heating element, and I can see that when it starts to cool down, the power it on to it pretty much steady state. I have my printer set up in a cool room, and I am thinking that putting the printer in an enclosure will help.

Hi every one!
First of all sorry for by bad english, i'm from Italy, so as you know italians and foreing lanuages are almost enemies...
Please try to be really elastic in order tp understand what i mean...
I have bought a tronxy p802-mhs fron gearbest the last month, i have build it whitout any relevant problems, and i get started with 3d printing...
The first problems arrived when i tryied to mount the auto leveling sensor...
To mount it i had to remove the releais and connect the molex of the new sensor on the same pins of the releais.
The issue is, when i try to made zero point of axis, the z never stop because then sensos is out to the metal bed.
So how i can activate the automatic leveling on 9 points? And where is the z offset option in the display firmware?
Thanks a lot in advance.
I know that is quite triky to uderstand what mean, but in case i will try to clarify to everyone need it.

im not sure how to change the position of the hotend when homing the z axis, but if the hotend is hitting the bed before the z-stop sensor can tell it to stop, mess around with the physical position of the sensor. (if hotend goes too far down, move the sensor down if it is on the extruder assembly) the z offset is found by using the g92 gcode. more info here: http://reprap.org/wiki/G-code#M104:_Set_Extruder_Temperature

On my P802M there is a long screw you can adjust to set the Z axis limit switch, and you can put a lot of bend in the switch lever. I had no problem at all on mine going from printing on painters tape on the aluminum bed to putting a piece of window glass that is about 1/8" thick on top of the aluminum plate, and holding it down with binder clips.

As an aside I gave up on the tape because my prints were sticking to the point I would knock the bed out of level getting them off. I can take the binder clips off without disturbing the level and than deal with getting the print off of the glass. My first few prints on glass stuck really well. My glass was old window glass that I scraped off real well with a sharp razor blade and than clean off with windex. After a couple of prints the PLA would no longer stick to the glass, even after another scraping and cleaning, even with acetone. As luck would have it I had an old bottle of dried out Elmers gel glue that I had put water in a while back. It took on the water but I had out too much in and it is thinner than it should be for glue. I squeegeed that on the bed with a chopstick and I can get a bunch of prints off of one coating, and the bottom layer has a tape like quality to it. I highly recommend this if you have problems with prints not sticking, and needing to level your bed all the time.

And an extra bonus, if you buy a box of binder clips put one on the back centered up behind the LCD and you can run the filament trough the handle. It makes a nicer guide than the printer ones I have seen. If your extruder is already threaded, fear not. Press the two sides of one handle togther and it will pop out of the clamp you so you thread it.

I bought the xy-100 tronxy (it's small), who has the assembly manual for this printer? Is to print it before it reaches me.

http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_361425.html

I found it in the micro SD.

yours is the tronxy xy-100 (small 3d printer?) Can you share the SD content? thanks

I also have this printer the xy-100 and im having a hard time finding printable parts for it. Only for the p802ma. Or any decent info about it like what printer its based of

Actually the p802 does not have that many printable parts that fit it. Sadly it is different enough from the Anet A8 that many of the parts will not fit without modifications. I have printed a bunch of pieces only to discover that they need holes drilled or changes made to the models. If you want bolt on compatibility with most of the printable parts go for the real Anet A8.

Some parts are same for anet a8 printer.
I am printing easy parts for it: LCD and buttons also i have done a crystal 12x14 cm. I will upgrade bed to 15x15cm:
LCD:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1915994

Buttons:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1430125

Anet A8 LCD Bezel for v1 & v2
by AZDawg
Anet A8 button guide
by Simhopp

I was also planning to get a slightly bigger bed 15x15 or upscale everything and also making mounts for all endstops...since there is only place for 3 and it brings 6 endstops

Does anyone know how to print with ABS ( settings for example ) ?
and is there a way to make the bed reach 110 degree ?

Yes ! It will reach 110C. But you have to be sure that no fan is blowing on the bed. Even the Fan from the Z-Axis should be a bit away from bed when heating.

Comment has been deleted

I am using repetier host and I changed the settings on the slic3r for ABS, the bed at 110 (can reach it, just take a while ) and the extruder at 230.

I can't get my bed higher than 90 or 91 degrees. How can I get it to 110 ?

Comment has been deleted

Do you have the original firmware (repatir) for p802ma whitout auto levling
Sorry for my bed english

Hi all
Just purchased as P802MA and I am lloking for some assembly instructions? Can anyone help me

Ben

You can also follow the Youtube video for most of the construction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tX-Kfb1og

Hi all
Just bought a Acrylic 3DCSTAR P802-MHS and im having some problems printing objects, cause they always incline towards me and the wiard thing is that hapends more in some layers then in others.
I had a friend helping me calibrating the drivers and it helped a bit but i cant find the drivers caliibration values for this printer anywhere and i really dont know what to do more.
I woud really apreciate some help if possible.

Thx, and sorry my bad english :)

Hi Everyone! I am very new in 3d printing but also very very excited! :) I also bought a Tronxy P802MA printer and just assembled it.
I don't get good prints because the printhead seems to be too far from the hotbed (3,3 mm). Could you please help me how to set the height of the inductive proximity sensor in order to get the printhead nozzle closer to the hotbed.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Hunsnowy,

What I do to calibrate is:

1. Issue M851 command it will tell you the current Z offset, remember this value
  2. Now run the G28 command followed by G29 the printer will now do the bed leveling
  3. Then move the head to the center G1 X100 Y100 F2000
  4. Move the head to what the printer thinks is Z0 with the command G1 Z0
  5. Now measure the distance (or eyeball and increment the procedure with smaller steps)
  6. Next adjust the Z offset by taking the remembered Z value - the value you measured so in you case is Z offset was 0 then now Z should be -3.3 by issueing the command M851 Z-3.3
    Then repeat the steps 1 till 4 until you are happy with the result and finally save the offset with M500

hope it helps

Wow! Thank you so much! I will do it as you described and will get bet with the results! Thanks again a bunch! :)

Nice to meet you too btw if anyone needs the Marlin firmware for the tronxy with auto leveling I have received it from the supplier and it works. I'm working on a repetier version optimized for this printer.

hi man can u send me those firmware ?

Erik, How did you get the firmware from the supplier? I just purchased Tronxy's newer X3A off Amazon, and it came with a generic version of Repetier (although what little documentation was included continually referenced Marlin firmware --screen caps, troubleshooting, etc...). It would be nice to have the config numbers for the X3A so I can calibrate the extruder)

Hi Jedi,

I bought mine off aliexpress and simply asked if I could have the firmware and they where kind enough to give it to me.

I might just have been lucky.

Btw you can read out most important parameters in the firmware with repetier host.

-cheers

I'll give that a try... I can't read out the parameters as I 'baked' the firmware trying to connect to it to try a new config (my bad, flipped a lightswitch walking out that powered the socket the printer was plugged in to -- D'OH). Try as I might, I couldn't get another version of Repetier to upload to the Melzi board... I uploaded your Marlin firmware to get back and running with no problems, now I have to configure the Marlin... sigh...

That is a petty, well glad to hear that the firmware helped someone. Anyway calibrating your printer is really not that hard, and you should be able to get most of it done in one evening. To get some ballpark values (if the current ones are way off you can use this calculator, for setting your steps per mm. Then confirm by measuring and update if needed.

Don't forget to calibrate the extruder as well Thomas Sanladerer has a nice guide for it.

The thermistors are not that critical, you just might have to set the temp a few degrees higher or lower, but usually you have to figure that one out anyway.

You might already know all this in that case sorry for repeating.
Anyway good luck.

-erik

I appreciate the pointers, Erik. Getting closer to having everything dialed in. Still trying to get ABL working right (never played with that function before) and I have to check belt tension/step values as my circles are ovals -- but overall a reasonable start for a very low end kit printer... If i find myself using this enough, I will most likely upgrade to something with a higher known print quality and support; but I am having fun and learning A LOT! Definitely worth the price of admission.

Great to hear that you are making progress, I was indeed also surprised by the relative good quality of the cheap printer. If you want to calibrate the steps per mm exactly simply put down a ruler an point the tip of your nozzle to 0 cm on the ruler then tell the printer to move 10cm and check where it ended up then adjust your steps per mm by the same ratio and do it once more to confirm the new values. Your circles should now be round.

Hello, I'd be grateful if you could share this firmware with me or with all the community.

Mine has auto leveling
But I am looking for the type of thermistor used and the sourcecode for the Marlin firmware that is used

Mine also came with auto leveling, Nice to meet you @erikkallen

Hey guys, I've just uploaded Marlin firmware from @erikkallen on my tronxy p802e.
Now when I selecting file to print, it is heating up hotend, but not start printing.
Do you have any ideas what I missed?
Thanks