Monoprice maker Ultimate issues

Please Login to Comment

Hey guys, im newer to debugging|troubleshooting printers and needing some advice help.

My printer will heat up and start to print, but within the first side of a skirt it will just start putting out material, and will leave like spots. i have tried different files that printed good before, as well as taken the thing apart to make sure they was no blockage... When loading pla into it, it seems to flow great, its seems though when it starts to actually print it has its "hissy fit". Any ideas?

Things ive done so far:
Tried different files that once printed
Tried different temps
taken head apart and cleaned it
tried different filament just in case a bad spot|roll
replaced the Thermocouple
(tried to replace Heating Cartridge but it would not fit in head, was to large )

I've had this issue with my D6. When it starts I quickly pull the nylon tube up out of the printer head, grab the filament and push it down into the hotend like if you were feeding it into the hotend for a filament change. This usually solves the problem. I don't know why it does this. I don't notice any filament grinding or anything like that. Clean the crap out of your hotend aswell. I had upgrade to a all metal hotend but I went back to the stock hotend as it seemed to have less issues.