Our next Kickstarter is just about ready to launch and we will start thinking about next years Kickstarter projects.
Currently we do all our Tilescape tiles in house, but are are looking to expand.
We are looking for a couple of experienced Zbrush artists to work with.
Artists must have these skills:
- Understanding of how Tilescape works (our full Dungeons Core Set is FREE here on Thingiverse)
- professional level in Zbrush sculpting
- familiarity with optimizing/Exporting STLs from Zbrush
- proficient with 3D printing (or at least how it works)
- proficiency producing water-tight models with no overhangs that will print without the need for supports
ability to meet deadlines
*** Must provide related images, samples, or portfolio website.
Interested applicants can email Joseph at [email protected]
Rocket Pig games
I have Zbrush Core and I was importing a OBJ of a Head-bust which loaded and I wanted to add a pedestal to the bottom. I appended a cube to subtract from my Head-bust but the Merge Down doesn't highlight. I have also tried inserting with no luck. I'm I missing a process. FYI I'm completely new to zbrush core.