I don't know what to say but I am a turtle and it took me real long to put this together. First upgrade I did was the Y-Axis and I used a tiny little heated bed to get the original parts for the Y but If i had to do it over again I would have gotten the 8.4 x 8.4" heated bed to begin with. Than I installed a relay for the bed. After getting my Ubis hotend clogged and unclogged a bunch of times and trying a fake E3D hotend from Ebay which barely worked. I managed to get the parts printed. After I took it all apart it took me 3 months to get it back together. For this build I used the stainless steel all thread and used a nylon nut for 40 cents from Home Depot, I get less bumpy prints on the z-axis than the original Printrbot. Since the parts are plastic I used the corkboard Motor gaskets from MakerGeeks because these motors can get hot. Oh, and I printed the base with a max of 100mm on the x-axis so I just had to edit the file a tiny bit to not print the very edges of the feet of the base. Now my hot end is mostly all genuine E3D for the heat break and nozzle this is especially important to have genuine parts.
All hail Jon Lawrence! 3D Design King!