I used the sliced remix files, printed on low quality with my Dremel 3D Idea Builder. Then I glued the parts together with JB Plastic Weld and sanded the seams on the outside with a rotary tool. I painted the whole thing with hammered silver paint for texture, and followed it up with a vinyl repair paint after taping over the eyes and rivets. I was hoping it would give it a leather like look, but it didn't.
I found a purse at goodwill with thin belt like straps and a lot of buckles. I turned that into a head strap using small 3D printed rivets.
I'll be posting this as a made of both the original file and the sliced up version.