Thanks :) great design but need some work. The tracks could not be moved but the motors at first but filing down the cog mounts fixed that and there in no adjustment for the tracks
I haven't printed the bolts for tracks. I'm against printing easy-obtainable things. I used M4 screws instead of the plastic bolts, and as a tension regulation I used three M3 screws which replaced M4 screws in three equally distant points of a caterpillar.
Additionally, in every link I drilled the 'internal' socket with 4,5mm drill
Thanks for posting your make! I have found that the printed pins are an issue with the free movement of the tracks and they need a bit of filing to get it moving smoothly.
i drilled the holes out a bit more as well
the movement is alright now
i also have put 4 motors instead of 2 which works well