I was concerned with how untidy the X axis motor cables are on the CTC machine and this appeared to be the best out there. It's a massive improvement and hopefully avoid any problems with the cable. I made it from PLA and as mentioned by maker311 it was hard to snap together, I found that holding each link in a small vice while fitting the next to it works best, getting one side in and then using a small flat blade screwdriver to pry it apart slightly. I got the hole positions a little wrong but it doesn't affect performance.
Printed with supports on the top piece only as my printer doesn't do bridging too well at the moment, all other parts were fine.