So i started this project as a challenge to make a skeletal model of the foot for a local foot surgeon. I started this project with meshmixer and separated the STL file so i could save the bones one by one. After this i upscaled the bones to 15000% and printed them over the last 2 weeks. Finally after printing all the bones i organized them by name and drilled into them to connect them with magnets and now the final product!
I hope you enjoy this make, it was a fairly long and tedious project but very happy with the end result!
If you notice i decided to exclude the Distal phalanges for the 2345 toes. the size of the models were too small for me to really do anything with and inevitably i decided to exclude them.
Wanhao Duplicator i3 & Flashforge Dreamer
Some of the prints were rotated at odd angles and covered in supports