This is a great model and looks great. The print came out better in HIPS than PLA for me. The picture is the PLA print.
I did have a few issues with my printer:
-The pins were a bit too larger but scaling them to 0.85 in X and Z made them fit nice.
-The balls for the arms were a bit large using PLA and snapped the sockets but when I used HIPS, they went in fine.
-The right foot broke off at the ankle on all three of the prints I made. I should either use more infill or add a little cylinder in the ankle to add some strength.
I performed the E step calibration on my Lulzbot Mini and things have improved. From what I have learned, this is the first step after getting the printer but they don't put it in the owners manual and hide it in the forum. Here is the latest when using PLA:
-The pin were still a bit too large but with a little sanding and shoving I was able to get the stock pins to work (similar to my first HIPS try). The top ball is still really hard to get on even with sanding.
-The arm balls went in pretty nicely after a little sanding. A trick I figured out was to insert the arms hanging down then slowly rotate them up. It did not break the sockets this time!
-Setting the infill from the default 20% to 40% made the ankle stronger and it did not break off.