I made one of these for my Anet A8 printer. It built well in PLA. I am having some problems with features toward the back of the printer building up more than features closer to the front of the printer. The features then stay flexible and are pushed down when the extruder passes over them. I believe it is always a cantilevered feature and not a straight wall. I thought this nozzle would help. I'm not sure if it has, but it definitely distributes air better than the stock nozzle. I have printed one part that still showed this behavior, but I did not do two prints (one with this nozzle and one with the old) to compare. Overall a good part. Make sure not to print it with Support type set to "Everywhere" or it will have blockage in the air passage. We ran water through our part to make sure all nozzle openings were open. Note also that we added a screw to keep the nozzle attached. The stock nozzle did not stay in place with friction only, so it was necessary. I don't know if it's necessary with this nozzle, but it seemed like a good idea.