I started building it as I thought it would be a nice christmas present but I decided to keep it.
It does work but the way it was, there were too many issues that would drive a newbie crazy.
So i changed from the dircet drive extruder to the geared Cyborg-Bowden-Extruder
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:325850 that in contrast to the original work now has an adapted ninja body
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1200199 along with herringbone gears found in
I experienced lots of troubles with the Z-Axes that moved and wobbled too much, so I designed the fixture stuck to the top that carries a 608 bearing to align the threaded rod.
A new carriage allowed to return to my most wanted Hexagon Hot-End.
I also did some changes to the toothwheels for X and Y-Axes to eliminate backlashing after some working hours.
A nut, M10, is now fixing the wheel to the motor's shaft.
With these changes done, the little machine works perfectly fine now, operatin 120mm/s in PLA.
A heated bed as a further upgrade is currently under construction.