- Printed in eSun Filament Translucent Orange PETG
- The holes clogged with pulp pretty quickly, so I think I'll need to take a knife or my Dremel and widen them a bit
- This thing really can rip the hell out of some oranges! Great juicer!
- The bottom lip was a little too big for the pasta jars we have, so we had to hold on tight while juicing
- My wife & daughter loved it! It was fun for the whole family!
- I tried like hell to get rid of all stringing & washed the thing with soap & water a couple times before and after using it
- The dimple in the top got some pulp stuck in it, I was able to clean it out, but just pay attention to that when you use it!
- Washed thoroughly with soap & hot water when done (don't want bits of orange stuck in between the layer lines), and left to air dry
Please Login to Comment