First real build on my new printer. Like the other guy who posted that they made one I too experienced issues with the fit on the base of the vertical support that holds the center ball in place. I went ahead and sanded it down to fit, sanding got old fast so I broke out the dremel which made things go much faster. Haven't printed the pi case yet as I'm still waiting for all the other parts to show up in the mail. looking forward to the finished product though!
though I used some I don't think supports are really needed here. raft is up to you, can print upright and use them or flip pieces to a flat surface