Thanks to JamesRX for the design! I had some issues with the hands as others have discussed in his comments but in my defense, my part cooling fan isn't working and am waiting on a new one to arrive so I did what I could. I still think my Olaf turned out quite alright.
Normally I print most things out at a .1mm resolution but because the arms were giving me so much trouble, I went with a .2mm resolution and just printed everything out this way. I used a glue gun to glue the parts together. I may reprint the arms when I get my new fan and rip the arms out and re-glue. When it came to the head, I used more glue to fill in the gaps, let it dry over night, sanded down the glue and took some white paint to it to give it a better look. As for the eyes, I just took a black marker to the eyebrows and eyes and then took a toothpick and painted the white dots.