This is a detail of my break, and the problem which may be due to my slicer - I don't see that issue in the posted pictures by the author
Just printed this and I don't have that break.
It may very well be my slicer. So I tried 2 other slicers I had available. One of them I had problems with, the other one shows something similar. I am very sorry not to be expert enough to take care of this myself, or even talk intelligently about it... My program has a 'layer view' and I went up to the layer where the problem occurs. I will post a screenshot of the area in a moment, it seems to indicate that my slicer does not think the half-round extrusion and the ramp are one unit - there clearly is a break and no wonder it prints out that way, It does not make the design unusable, just the gussset does not add the strength it is supposed to
Sorry to see this.
I did the design of the adapters but didn't print it out myself. I've sent it to a friend with ultimaker 2 and he printed out two pairs with no problems, so I figured the design is fine to share.