I made one for my young nephew... My wife chose the colour-scheme.. not me!
We were looking for simple a design that would allow a view inside the bank, which this one does.
The second side (Simetria Tapa.stl) is upside down by default.. you have to remember to flip it manually before generating and exporting the GCODE.
I failed to notice this and didn't realise until 20 min into the print, so wasted a bit of time and had to start again after flipping the side (I used Cura).
Printed both sides together with no supports, then the body using supports to allow the coin slot to print cleanly.
The sides are an EXTREMELY tight fit into the body... I spent a while with an Xacto knife and a nail-file plus a lot of force before I could get things together. I think it will stay together without glue, which means the bank won't have to be broken open to retrieve the coins when it's full.
Only problem remaining is that the coin slot is just a little too small for our biggest coin: an Australian 60c piece. I'll fix that with a file. :-)
Thanks to boniilloo for the files.
I used Aurarum PLA.
Simetria Tapa.stl is upside down by default. It should be flipped before printing.
The parts are a very tight fit and need some cleanup work with a knife and file.