I saw a kid with one of these in the kindergarten class, so I had to make some.
I added covers to 2 of them (since they're going to little children and I didn't feel like trying to remove all the grease and I didn't have enough red bearings to make 2...you know how kids are...always want the same of everything. I'll have to see how it works in their little 3 and 5 year old hands and how they'll be able to spin it (I have long fingers, so it's easy for me and any adult)
Accidentally did 5% infill...oh well.just realized right now while getting details for this post.
I just realized that I only did infill as 5%. Hope they don't drop it... I was still able to get the bearings in without breaking them.
I'll totally have to do more with higher infill. It only took 28 minutes to print because of such little infill.