This was one of my first projects being completely new to 3D printing & prop making.
I printed the handle in Hatchbox's Wood PLA & the rest in white PLA.
I then stained the handle & painted the white to silver & tried to give it a worn & dirty feel.
I glued everything together using CA Glue.
Not the best it could be on my behalf because I used supports & rafts when I didn't need to that created blemishes & unwanted holes.
I should have also painted this while it was in separate parts then assembled.
Great learning experience, I can't wait to make more props!
Here are some crappy phone pictures, enjoy :)