We made this for our UPS guy who has been our guy for almost ten years. I think it came out pretty darn awesome if you ask me! I printed a 3D extrusion of his name to place on each side to personalize it a little bit.
There is an error in the front wheel STL. Actually, according to Netfabb, none of the models are manifold, but that only affected the front tire. When sliced as is, the top is filled in as a solid, obscuring the hub. Apparently, I cannot upload STL files to a "make" so you can get that file from my remix here -
Everything was printed in the required color, so I didn't have to paint anything. I did, however, paint the interior of the cab metallic silver for a little more realism.
To fit on my standard 200x200mm Tevo Tarantula bed, I had to scale everything down 75%. That didn't cause any issue with the exception of the front grill. Even without scaling that down, Cura refused to slice this with my 0.4mm nozzle. I wound up cheating by telling Cura that I had a 0.2mm nozzle instead. I also slowed the print speed down to 10mm.sec (from the 40mm.sec I used on the rest of the model) and I printed it on a raft. The results were usable, but far from perfect. Everything else printed beautifully.
For most of the parts, you don't need supports, but I did enable [Supports Everywhere] for the brown parts. I did this to help with several areas where bridging would otherwise be required. It may not have been necessary, but It sure didn't hurt.