After failing to print at 1:1 scale, I went for a 400% print. it's turned out really well. all fits together well except the head which is a little loose (masking tape around neck fixed that) and the arms are excessively stiff to attach. shaving a slight bit off the arm made them fit well (twist in with a drop of oil). I added my own decal to the torso which I combined in Simplify3D. the 200% figure is printed from the original thingiverse thing. Most of the joints were loose but may have worked better at the 1:1 scale.
I printed these at 0.2mm layer height, took approx 10hrs for the 400% figures. Enjoyed this print.