Made by Rassilon, uploaded
Installed the firmware 2 nights ago with no great difficulty (having read the full manual first), the home settings were carefully noted, but not needed.
I love the much better menu on the front panel & then set about adding the P-Stop to the Mightyboard for Out of Fiilament detection. I took the opportunity to add headers on all connectors that weren't populated.
Carefully checked all the solder joints & on the plug in daughterboard - With P-Stop enabled in software & the daughterboard with 10K resistor only connected, the printer behaved as though there was filament present (With the daughterboard out it jumped to pause straight away).
I bought a ribbon cable at the same time as the double-sided Prototype board, to connect to the switch, I cut the cable to length & kept all the strands for future expansion, only using the two wires to run to the switch. When the filament runs out the switch opens & brings the sense pin to 0V, triggering the pause.
I printed off a switch casing (Apologies I can't locate the Thingiverse Item at this time) as a temporary detector, until I can design & print something custom for my needs.
Enjoy the new firmware.