This was my second try -- the first one had major bed adhesion problems and the print failed catastrophically. The second run of the base had minor adhesion issues, but the print was able to finish. The legs are visibly warped. I needed to sand down the pegs quite a bit to get them to fit. My tolerances are apparently a lot looser than the designer intended. I used E6000 adhesive to hold it all together, and as a poor gap filler. I sanded the surfaces as long as my patience held out, and then primed, painted, wet-sanded, and painted again.
I added rubber feet to help disguise the warped base :)